Lady Precept iQ+ Testing Thread

Pretty awesome to see some low scores coincide with this testing. Great job, testers. You've certainly provided a ton of great information for people that want information on these golf balls!

Great reviews ladies! I'm going to pick up some of these asap for Mrs Drumdog.
It sounds like she should really like them.

You can't beat the price either.

She's going to love them!

Went into Dick's yesterday to look for something for ddec and I saw they had the Precepts on sale for $16 so needless to say I walked out with another box. Love my pink Precepts!!

Along with buying my box of precepts the other day I bought a box of the Pink B330-RX's for ddec. I will put up some side by side pictures with the 2010 precept lady iq plus, 2011 lady iq +'s and the b330-rx's tonight to show the color difference. Also hoping to get out and golf on Sunday if the weather allows it. We are supposed to have rain all weekend. Not good for the wedding we are going to but as long as the rain isn't to bad hope to get some new videos and pictures.

Went into Dick's yesterday to look for something for ddec and I saw they had the Precepts on sale for $16 so needless to say I walked out with another box. Love my pink Precepts!!

That's a hell of a price!

Along with buying my box of precepts the other day I bought a box of the Pink B330-RX's for ddec. I will put up some side by side pictures with the 2010 precept lady iq plus, 2011 lady iq +'s and the b330-rx's tonight to show the color difference. Also hoping to get out and golf on Sunday if the weather allows it. We are supposed to have rain all weekend. Not good for the wedding we are going to but as long as the rain isn't to bad hope to get some new videos and pictures.

Good luck with the weather. It hasn't been great this fall over here. Sort of depressing.

Cnat wait! I need to pick up a box of the RX's. You all are really tearing up this testing.

As promised some pictures of this years precept, the pink B330-RX, and last years precept.

I kept them in that order. You can also tell the difference in the precept because. 2011 precept has blue writing.

The B330-RX is the darkest of the 3, the 2011 precept is the lightest, 2010 precept is the most neon color to it. Either way they are three good looking balls.

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

Thanks for the pic Nerny. I can't believe it, but I love me some pink balls now. Hehe.

I actually won some balls in a tournament this week but plan to give them all away. The Lady iQ+ balls are the only ones for me. I can tell such a difference.

Thanks for the pic Nerny. I can't believe it, but I love me some pink balls now. Hehe.

I actually won some balls in a tournament this week but plan to give them all away. The Lady iQ+ balls are the only ones for me. I can tell such a difference.

Took me playing golf to love the color pink. Before golf you never saw me in pink.

I also love playing pink golf balls! Nice to see Bridgestone doing so well in the ladies' category aswell.

Unfortunately no golf this weekend. I woke up with a sinus headache on Sunday that blew up to a full migraine. Needless to say I was useless. Only playing the the precepts and the bridgestones I did was putting in the living room. Hopefully this weather will get better for this weekend so ddec and I can get some golf in.

Unfortunately no golf this weekend. I woke up with a sinus headache on Sunday that blew up to a full migraine. Needless to say I was useless. Only playing the the precepts and the bridgestones I did was putting in the living room. Hopefully this weather will get better for this weekend so ddec and I can get some golf in.

I hope you feel better quick as those headaches are no good.... KellyBo had dizzy spells where she was not able to play last weekend. She has some type of sinus infection and while practicing she almost fell over. We are hoping to get out today if she feels better.

I hope you feel better quick as those headaches are no good.... KellyBo had dizzy spells where she was not able to play last weekend. She has some type of sinus infection and while practicing she almost fell over. We are hoping to get out today if she feels better.

Hope Kelly is feeling better. This usually happens to me this time of the year as the temps can be warm here one day and cold and damp the next day. I just hope for some golf soon. We have had a very rainy start to fall.

I was talking with one of the women in my office and she said she bought a box of the precepts after talking to me, played with them and liked them so much she went out and bought her self three dozen more. She said she wanted one of every color.

I was talking with one of the women in my office and she said she bought a box of the precepts after talking to me, played with them and liked them so much she went out and bought her self three dozen more. She said she wanted one of every color.

LOL!!! I had to do the same thing! I have to have all three colors on hand because I never know my mood. Some days I'm pearly, some days shimmer white, and some days pink.

Speaking of pink and Bridgestone/Precept. I picked up a box of the Pink 330-RX and I'm going to do a head to head with finding the pink balls on Thursday afternoon. There are enough leaves on the ground now.

LOL!!! I had to do the same thing! I have to have all three colors on hand because I never know my mood. Some days I'm pearly, some days shimmer white, and some days pink.

Speaking of pink and Bridgestone/Precept. I picked up a box of the Pink 330-RX and I'm going to do a head to head with finding the pink balls on Thursday afternoon. There are enough leaves on the ground now.

I love reading all of these guys posts about being excited to get the Pink 330-RX's, I think they were jealous of our pink precepts and are excited that they have an excuse to play a pink ball.

I love reading all of these guys posts about being excited to get the Pink 330-RX's, I think they were jealous of our pink precepts and are excited that they have an excuse to play a pink ball.

I think you're right! Having already A/B the performance of the B330-RX vs IQ+, they may be playing a wonderful ball in the B330-RX but they don't have the same soft feel we have with the Precept iQ+

I think you're right! Having already A/B the performance of the B330-RX vs IQ+, they may be playing a wonderful ball in the B330-RX but they don't have the same soft feel we have with the Precept iQ+

I've noticed that even with just putting them in the living room. Weather and weddings haven't allowed me to get out and play. Hopefully this weekend will be nice so we can get out and play.

I finally used up the 3 dozen iQ+ I bought except for one ball. I went on the course late this evening and was just hitting balls on random holes because it was pretty empty. I had about 10 balls in my bag of a wide variety including ONE iQ+. Every time I hit it, I kept thinking how much softer it felt and it always flew higher and farther. This particular hole is uphill and I was hitting a GW into a back pin placement. I couldn't see where the balls were landing until i drove up to the top. The iQ+ is the one that almost went in. Clearly the winner as always! I've got to make a run to the store tomorrow!

iqballvsothers.jpg

Great shot and pic KellyBo! I have got to get my gf to try one of those balls.

Great shot and pic KellyBo! I have got to get my gf to try one of those balls.

She will love them!! Also upside if you buy the pink ones bridgestone is donating a portion of the precept sales to breast cancer just like the pink 330-RX's.

She will love them!! Also upside if you buy the pink ones bridgestone is donating a portion of the precept sales to breast cancer just like the pink 330-RX's.

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info, nerfny.

Kelly, as always, your pics make me jealous.

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info, nerfny.

Kelly, as always, your pics make me jealous.

I didn't know that either. If my wife golfed we would be buying them for sure.

Back