Lady Precept iQ+ Testing Thread

My stocking had a dozen of the clear ones:bananadance:

Well, we were able to go out last week and my better half was having a hard time seeing the pink IQ+'s. Not necessarily because they were blending in but she just sees a few colors differently. Her playing partners were having to point the ball out to her. Good thing I got her some white ones for Christmas. We're heading out again in about an hour and I'll get some feedback from her and post it.

From what I was able to see from her shots onto the green (I was a group ahead of her) her shots landed much softer on some super fast greens. She wasn't able to judge the spin but they looked to check up. She also noted a slight loss of distance vs. the RX's she was using.

Round 2 coming up soon.

(Thanks to Nerfny for sending us a sleeve to try out!)

Ended up going out a few times since the last post. This ball checks up really well on the 2nd bounce. We've placed the spin at more than the E6 and less than the RX's she has used before.

Her distance is coming back and even improving, specifically around the green. She has shot a lot of balls over the green or too deep into the green. In one instance she landed a shot on the back of the green with about 10 feet to spare and the ball checked up so well even on the dry green that she was able to keep it on the fringe. I was pretty impressed with that because with her E6's the ball would have taken a good bounce and roll.

It is a process to feel out the new balls but I'm hoping that these find themselves a nice home in her bag for awhile.

Ended up going out a few times since the last post. This ball checks up really well on the 2nd bounce. We've placed the spin at more than the E6 and less than the RX's she has used before.

Her distance is coming back and even improving, specifically around the green. She has shot a lot of balls over the green or too deep into the green. In one instance she landed a shot on the back of the green with about 10 feet to spare and the ball checked up so well even on the dry green that she was able to keep it on the fringe. I was pretty impressed with that because with her E6's the ball would have taken a good bounce and roll.

It is a process to feel out the new balls but I'm hoping that these find themselves a nice home in her bag for awhile.

Did she have better luck seeing the white ones compared to the pink this time?

Much better with the white ones. Haha

Ever since she started using these balls I've noticed that her chips have been within about 3 feet or so from the cup. I want my ball to do that for me!

Tappin..

Ever since she started using these balls I've noticed that her chips have been within about 3 feet or so from the cup. I want my ball to do that for me!

Tappin..

It really is amazing the difference these balls can make. I really started to feel more confident with them. To bad now it is cold and most of the courses are closed and if they are open they only have temporary greens.

Tappin..

Wow, that is really great and as for the last part of your post, who doesn't want their ball to do that? I know I do.

I had to laugh when T0ad played with us the other day and was trying out my putter. He hit his ball first and then I scooted one of my iQ+ over to him. He stroked it and then looked up and said "WOW, that ball felt really good off the putter!" He was supposed to be trying out the putter but his attention was immediately drawn to the ball instead. There isn't a softer feeling ball out there. I absolutely love the feel, especially around the greens.

I had to laugh when T0ad played with us the other day and was trying out my putter. He hit his ball first and then I scooted one of my iQ+ over to him. He stroked it and then looked up and said "WOW, that ball felt really good off the putter!" He was supposed to be trying out the putter but his attention was immediately drawn to the ball instead. There isn't a softer feeling ball out there. I absolutely love the feel, especially around the greens.

Hard not to notice how awesome this ball feels around the greens.

Back