i got fit for the 105 a series low 4 in irons again. nothing came close to how good these were for me. excited to have them in an iron head i plan to play for awhile.

So a little update from when I got these in April. The L-Series 120 shafts I have for both irons and wedges are amazing. I played last week and it was pretty windy out, around 10-15 mph and I really feel like the shafts helped so much with keeping the ball on line. What is also so great about them is the fact that I don’t have to try as hard to get the same results from steel shafts. I can take a nice smooth swing and it seems like they build up all this energy and does the work for you. I’m really enjoying the flight they are producing and they are also so easy to flight down or throw up higher if needed.
Another great benefit is my joints aren’t hurting nearly as bad if at all after a round or range session. Graphite is the future, embrace it, you’ll be so glad you did.

struggle busing with the 105 a series low in the 225. like, haven’t hit many good shots at all since the reshaft. so i have a new-to-me (but familiar) set on the way to shake things up.

Back