Lajosi Putters Thread

Didge1264

Reaction score
Handicap
I thought I would show you some of the face milling I have recently done. I really enjoy exploring the different milling/engraving styles, - some are practical in terms of feel off the face others are purely artistic.
I like to think the possibilities are endless....

Kari

Nice looking putters Didge!

sweet looking work didge!

Ive admired some of your work for a little while. The KLP7J is by far my favourite. Keep up the good work.

Wow!! These are awesome! You're work is great! Do you have a website, or is there a way I could find out how I could go about getting one for myself?

awesome putters Kari

They look absolutley amazing. Keep up the good work!

Here are a couple more practical face milling styles- These give you a softer feel off the face as well as getting the ball rolling quicker.

There are a couple of nice pics of a KLP7J- Thainer21

Kari

We have changed the name of this thread to the Lajosi Putters thread. This way Kari can keep this thread updated with pictures of the latest creations and unique designs all in one thread. Love the look of a few of those.

wow that black one with the blue lizard looks really cool! amazing work kari!

really nice website kari! i think it's great how you just progressed into this. one of these days i might have to hit you up. you think you could handle a footscray theme'd, heel shafter putter?

really nice website kari! i think it's great how you just progressed into this. one of these days i might have to hit you up. you think you could handle a footscray theme'd, heel shafter putter?

I could handle a bulldogs theme heel shafted mallet no probs- much rather do a Tigers theme though- LOL!!
I did a really nice putter for a guy in St Kilda colours- the Red, White & Black looked pretty good I must say...

Kari

I could handle a bulldogs theme heel shafted mallet no probs- much rather do a Tigers theme though- LOL!!
I did a really nice putter for a guy in St Kilda colours- the Red, White & Black looked pretty good I must say...

Kari

no doubt, those colors would look fantastic! one of these days man. i'm really impressed and i love where you take your pics from. they look great.

Here are a couple more practical face milling styles- These give you a softer feel off the face as well as getting the ball rolling quicker.

There are a couple of nice pics of a KLP7J- Thainer21

Kari

I want one of all of those. Those are gorgeous. I love that last one.

Very nice mill work. I love the designs.

Awesome looking work! Would love to get one of those.

And here I am in the market for a heel balanced blade putter :)

Edit: I think I am becoming a putter ho. This is not going to end well. Just call me "SethO"

I have been eyeing Kari's work on puttertalk for a LONG LONG time and always said I'd nab one soemday. Well, someday is now. I officially placed my order with Kari last night for my first truly custom for me putter. It will be a center shaft LPS1 with a few sweet tweaks to it.

I told Kari to go crazy with it, I'm so excited I cannot stand it. Pics will come in throught the progress of the build and I'll be sure to share. Then, maybe I'll get to come to an outing someday and you all can roll my awesome one off Lajosi!

I have been eyeing Kari's work on puttertalk for a LONG LONG time and always said I'd nab one soemday. Well, someday is now. I officially placed my order with Kari last night for my first truly custom for me putter. It will be a center shaft LPS1 with a few sweet tweaks to it.

I told Kari to go crazy with it, I'm so excited I cannot stand it. Pics will come in throught the progress of the build and I'll be sure to share. Then, maybe I'll get to come to an outing someday and you all can roll my awesome one off Lajosi!

Stealing my thunder! I am *this* close to pulling the trigger on one of these. The idea of customizing a decorative mill pattern is SOOOO tempting!

What twists are you adding in?

Stealing my thunder! I am *this* close to pulling the trigger on one of these. The idea of customizing a decorative mill pattern is SOOOO tempting!

What twists are you adding in?

ah, the joys of having employment!!! good stuff guys, can't wait to see the new addition(s)

Back