Lajosi Putters Thread

Stealing my thunder! I am *this* close to pulling the trigger on one of these. The idea of customizing a decorative mill pattern is SOOOO tempting!

What twists are you adding in?

You shall see my friend, you shall see!

Really I laid the basic ideas and things I wanted (and necessary specs like weight and lie) and told Kari to go nuts...I refuse to give away too much!!!

I nice looking designs

You do know how to tease Kari!

I love that dang head style.

Here are a few LPS1 I made last year James- they should wet your appetite.

Kari

Those look phenomenal. love the copper plating.

My Lajosi....its underway!!!!

Just got these pics this morning, you know I've got to share with my THP'ers!

LPS1-JM002.jpg

LPS1-JM003.jpg

LPS1-JM007.jpg

LPS1-JM006.jpg

cool stuff Jman! it would look fantastic with a big "TC" in the cavity, haha.

That is awsome, thanks for the pics....Congrats JMan

Many thanks guys, I'll keep posting them as Kari sends them to me. He's told me he's got some pretty cool stuff planned for the cavity and such...I myself canno wait!

That's really cool. Love seeing pics like this. Thanks for posting them.

That's really cool. Love seeing pics like this. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks! Me too, it'll just make the putter that much more special to me to be able to look and see it all the way through the process. So cool.

Hopefully I'll have some more pics to share with you all soon!

looking sweet so far jman!

@Jman Those pics are awesome. Someone once told me if you buy a brand new Mercedes from the plant in Germany, they'll send you pics and updates as it's being made. This is just as awesome but hopefully a little cheaper.

Gents....this is just the beginning! Kari just sent me two more pics....IM SO EXCITED IT TRULY IS INSANE (and maybe borderline pathetic!)!!!

LPS1-JM013.jpg

LPS1-JM010.jpg

Another big update...only site-lines and one more specific lizard to be milled...YAY!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

It's amazing what a hunk of metal can become in the right hands. That thing is SWEET!

I am officially jealous. Awesome putter. Great stuff.

Thanks all, I love how you can see the milling on the face around the V-Groove milling.

With the V-Groove and it being Carbon Steel...this thing will feel SOFT.

EEEEEEEXCITED!

Back