and now my JE7 that's still in the works

1.jpg

5.jpg

JE5-A.jpg

JE720012.jpg

JE720013.jpg

JE720008.jpg

Last edited:
The AB2's are SWEET! Is the copper one getting a nice Patina on it yet?

This one is coming home with my custom LPS1 CS, I've been in love with it for over a year now and have annoyed Kari to death on numerous occasions about it so he's cutting me a deal on a re-finish (a low glare one lol), a great great deal form a kick arse puttermaker! This one just looks so freaking gorgeous to my eye.

goldn074.jpg

goldn036.jpg

goldn038.jpg

Thinking gunmetal with white fill for the refinish. But, if the copper will Patina nicely that throws a MAJOR wrench in the decision...

The AB2's are SWEET! Is the copper one getting a nice Patina on it yet?

Thinking gunmetal with white fill for the refinish. But, if the copper will Patina nicely that throws a MAJOR wrench in the decision...

If you look at the last 2 pics of the copper AB2, you'll see it has a nice petina to it, the second AB2 is carbon and then gun metal plated, both are great finishes.

Jman215 you also need to check out the Lajosi facebook page and feel free to post pics of your putter Kari is working on.

If you look at the last 2 pics of the copper AB2, you'll see it has a nice petina to it, the second AB2 is carbon and then gun metal plated, both are great finishes.

Jman215 you also need to check out the Lajosi facebook page and feel free to post pics of your putter Kari is working on.

I was wondering if it was you on the page after I saw these putters.

Will do for sure, I'm already a fan on there lol

Copper is the clear winner, a Patina'd copper on that Goose will look unreal.

Just bought the Goose officially.

Will officially be a copper finish put on it as well!

progress pics of my JE7

JE7029.jpg

JE7017.jpg

JE7023.jpg

JE7025.jpg

beauitful looking putters

a few more pics

JE7042.jpg

JE7041.jpg

JE7034.jpg

JE7031.jpg

JE7038.jpg

JE7039.jpg

Just kinda a cool pic Kari sent me yesterday of how the Copper Plate I'm getting on the Goose (above) will Patina over time, freaking gorgeous, love a patina'd copper putter.

CopperPlate-Patinas001.jpg

I believe he said this was 1 month, 6 months, and 1 years worth of patina.

Couple more..

CopperPlate-Patinas003.jpg

CopperPlate-Patinas004.jpg

I've aquired the help of a small lizard to help me line up putts. The pic is a bit fuzzy but this gives an idea of what I decided on for an alignment aide.

Sitelizard003.jpg

Just kinda a cool pic Kari sent me yesterday of how the Copper Plate I'm getting on the Goose (above) will Patina over time, freaking gorgeous, love a patina'd copper putter.

QUOTE]

Here's my AB2 after a couple of weeks.

SL382512.jpg

Kari is going to the plater's tomorrow! Hopefully my putters will be done, then its just paintfill, shaft, grip, and ship!

Hopefully I'll have a pic or two tomorrow.

finished pics

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

JE7052.jpg

JE7058.jpg

JE7056.jpg

Last edited:
That is Solid Works' Solid Edge package my school uses it for our engineering program

It's the CAD system Kari uses so I'm not sure.[\QUOTE]

I'll have pics of my CS LPS1 tomorrow to share, Kari picked it up from the plater's and has done the white paint fill but is letting it set before cleaning it all up for pics. Tomorrow my friends!

sweet pics lngnokr!

Just got these from Kari.

I'm in love.

LPS1-JM045.jpg

LPS1-JM046.jpg

LPS1-JM047.jpg

LPS1-JM048.jpg

Very nice!!! are you going with the black matte shaft?

Back