Lajosi Putters Thread

awesome jman! lovin the black finish

Yep, and white grip....SO excited.

My putter got mailed yesterday, did yours get mailed today??? From my past two experiences the delivery time has never been more than 5 business days.

My putter got mailed yesterday, did yours get mailed today??? From my past two experiences the delivery time has never been more than 5 business days.

Nah, Kari said he's going to clean it up a bit more and then shaft and grip it. I assume then we'll wait on the Goose to get done as well to save him on shipping which I don't mind since I'll be busy for a while coaching since 2-a-days are around the corner.

My two beauties are mailing out....TODAY!

Pic's because I know you want 'em (The Goose is going to look SICK when it gets a nice patina!)

LPS1-JM052.jpg

LPS1-JM051.jpg

LPS1-JM050.jpg

GoldenGoose006.jpg

GoldenGoose004.jpg

GoldenGoose003.jpg

GoldenGoose002.jpg

GoldenGoose001.jpg

ooh, the goose looks purrrty!

Last edited:
So, after playing today I can safely say the SeeMore's must have accepted the fact that these bad-boys are headed this way.

Way off day, cannot wait for the LPS1 CS, the Goose though won't see much time until it develops a nice patina, going to experimet to see if I can help speed that up though.

And after staring at the Goose pic's some more....good grief!!!!

In hand pics........forgive me, for I have gone off with the camera!!!!

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Last edited:
That's just sick Lngnokr71. I love the lizard alignment aid!

My last tidbit is Kari just informed me that my Goose is actually milled from one solid piece, no welding of the neck....crazy.

Flat out AMAZING work that Kari does!

Holy heck. That spiral effect is sublime. How do you do that Kari?

Holy heck. That spiral effect is sublime. How do you do that Kari?

It's done using a "true spriral" pocket milling program aggro- a 6mm(1/4") tungsten carbide endmill at about 5000rpm spiralling into the centre.- I have tried a couple of similar programs like -the parallel spiral, morph spiral & zig zag, but I think the true spiral has the most striking look and it mill's a really flat face.

Kari

I cannot wait to get one of these badboys this winter.

I cannot wait to get one of these badboys this winter.

You won't be dissapointed if you take your business Kari's way, I assure you. he epitome of a personable guy.

I'm counting the hours until my babies make it to Oklahoma...

That's just sick Lngnokr71. I love the lizard alignment aid!

My last tidbit is Kari just informed me that my Goose is actually milled from one solid piece, no welding of the neck....crazy.

Flat out AMAZING work that Kari does!

Thanks Jman. Your putters are pretty sick also, I definetely like the "goose". I originally had the same neck in mind for my 1st AB2 but then decided on a PN.

Thought I would share these interesting photos taken tonight in the living room with just a little bit of light from a small lamp.

sick003.jpg

sick001.jpg

Now you're just showing off! lol

Just wanted to let everyone know who isn't aware, Kari Lajosi putters has a FB page.

thought i would share these interesting photos taken tonight in the living room with just a little bit of light from a small lamp.

sick003.jpg

sick001.jpg

prrrrreeeeeetttttyyyyy

Anticipated Friday delivery I think! WHOOOOOOOOOO!

You are a very lucky man, these are some amazing looking putters, great looking and from the reviews and the pictures it seems as if the craftsmanship is top notch

So I have to ask...

When does the Lajosi THP putter contest begin? Something tells me you'll get a lot of entries ;)

You are a very lucky man, these are some amazing looking putters, great looking and from the reviews and the pictures it seems as if the craftsmanship is top notch

Thank you! I really am truly excited for these, I sound like a broken record but Kari was great through this whole thing.

Hopefully someday I'll get to come to an outing and the LPS1 and Golden Goose will be there for everyone to roll around.

So I have to ask...

When does the Lajosi THP putter contest begin? Something tells me you'll get a lot of entries ;)

I've got two coming and even I was thinking about that! lol

Back