Lajosi Putters Thread

Plain bottom? Also, any stamping of your name or anything like that

Bottom will have a small cavity to get weight down I imagine, maybe not though since I ordered a heavier 360g. Kari said its at 365g right now without polishing etc. so it'll come down nicely.

No name on it, think its best that way, just didn't really want to.

Bottom will have a small cavity to get weight down I imagine, maybe not though since I ordered a heavier 360g. Kari said its at 365g right now without polishing etc. so it'll come down nicely.

No name on it, think its best that way, just didn't really want to.

Just shot Kari an email about doing something on the sole...even if it was a small trail of lizards or something...you got me intrigued Thainer!

Oh, I know. Something on the sole though would simply be eye candy when its in the bag. I had planned on having my nickname on th esole but bailed on that early. There wont be ANYTHING else on the topside other than the single site on the top and double in the cavity...as well as that last custom lizard...thats the one I cannot wait to see as Kari says he's got it all worked out and should look really sweet.

Only other thing I'm debating now is paintfill colors. Red and White was my primary choice and while I still think that will look sick on it, one cannot help but let the mine wander lol

Here are a couple of putters going to THP headquarters.

Kari

THP002.jpg

THP003.jpg

THP005.jpg

THP006.jpg

THP007.jpg

Don't know how I missed these. Those look great Kari!

what is the 2nd putter that's going to THP hq? that thing is gorgeous!!

beautiful putters kari!

what is the 2nd putter that's going to THP hq? that thing is gorgeous!!

I'm pretty sure its Kari's KLP-4 model, but, not positive (let's say 95% lol). Its a very, very slick looking stick.

beautiful looking putters......

Cool looking putters!!!!

Thanks guys- and your spot on James- the 2nd putter is my KLP4, that one has some funky flange milling I did earlier this year. The head shape is a classic blade style with a high toe. I really love the look and feel of that style- it was the design I used for my first handmade.
Here are a couple of pics.
Kari

FunkyFlanges-KLP4005jpg_thumb.png

FunkyFlanges-KLP4015jpg_thumb.png

IMGP4939smalljpg_thumb.png

indexphpjkl.png

LajosiCustomMilledPutters011jpg_thu.png

well, the KLP4 is now officially my favorite putter! i absolutely love the one in the bottome pic, the black one. i also like those ball mark repair tools! one of these days kari, i'll be hitting you up!! outstanding work!

Another update from Kari with sitelines 1 topline, 2 flange aaaaand my "spacial request". All left now is lizards on the sole, off to the platers, the assembly and the long wait for delivery!

So....on to my "special" request.

I love SeeMore's. Love them. This place has sold me on them and the technology behind them has cut alot of strokes off my game. So, I wanted something RST-esque...in Lizard form and Kari came up with this "straight body" lizard...perfect. This little guy will be painted white and serve only as a reminder for my stroke, but it'll be a real peace of mind thing to me and is what I'm most excited about.

Better pics tomorrow...but...whatcha think?

LPS1-JM027.jpg

i think it looks great jman. i can tell that you are excited, it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks TC. I have a feeling my enhisiasm is driving some people nuts but I cannot help it!

another update from kari with sitelines 1 topline, 2 flange aaaaand my "spacial request". All left now is lizards on the sole, off to the platers, the assembly and the long wait for delivery!

So....on to my "special" request.

I love seemore's. Love them. This place has sold me on them and the technology behind them has cut alot of strokes off my game. So, i wanted something rst-esque...in lizard form and kari came up with this "straight body" lizard...perfect. This little guy will be painted white and serve only as a reminder for my stroke, but it'll be a real peace of mind thing to me and is what i'm most excited about.

Better pics tomorrow...but...whatcha think?

lps1-jm027.jpg

great idea jman!!

I promised more, her'es more...ALOT more. Kari is killing me with this!

LPS1-JM043.jpg

LPS1-JM044.jpg

LPS1-JM040.jpg

LPS1-JM041.jpg

LPS1-JM039.jpg

LPS1-JM042.jpg

looking good jman!! the "rst" type addition is really clever. can't wait to hear about it when you get it.

Thanks man, only some "dancing lizards" to be put on the sole (had to have something there lol) and then to the platers for the satin black.

Maybe one day I'll get to come to an outing and you can roll it, just won't ever be a fall outing unless I get fired after this year lol (football coach so ya never know lol)

shes looking better every time jman!

dude thats crazy good looking im jealous as hell right now

Haha, thanks all.

The address pic is what has me even more excited. I just love this putter style looks wise and fitting my eye has always been a battle, I love my M3 and Si3....but dang this just clicks.

Back