Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Seriously looking forward to this!! Maybe more so now than in the beginning.

@SlightDraw any idea what courses are being played Thursday and Monday?

Just paid $11.20 for my flights. I LOVE BEING BACK ON THE MAINLAND :cool:

@SlightDraw any idea what courses are being played Thursday and Monday?

Not yet. Wasn't able to book out this far in advance unless we had I think 12+ people and we wont have that many any of those days. Will need to plan something when we get closer. For those flying in/out of Reno, we can do something closer... or at least plan the most convenient option for the group.

My ClubCorp play away membership allows Guest passes so that opens up a few options in the Reno area but it's obviously going to be up in the air until we get closer.

Not yet. Wasn't able to book out this far in advance unless we had I think 12+ people and we wont have that many any of those days. Will need to plan something when we get closer. For those flying in/out of Reno, we can do something closer... or at least plan the most convenient option for the group.

My ClubCorp play away membership allows Guest passes so that opens up a few options in the Reno area but it's obviously going to be up in the air until we get closer.

Baller ass course in Reno?

Attachments

• CC875CD5-2044-4F75-BCAD-9F1ED7947197.jpeg
    CC875CD5-2044-4F75-BCAD-9F1ED7947197.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 14
Happy 4/20 guys!

It's the 4 month out check-in. Initially I had planned to try to get everyone's deposits in at the beginning of May but with this whole shelter in place issue going on I know for a fact that $ is tight for a lot of people. I feel confident that this outing will go on as planned.

That being said the deposits to the courses for Friday PM, Sat AM/Sat PM & Sun AM have already been paid for by me. We are currently locked in for 20 spots.

Please send me a private message to let me know your situation... whether or not you are still in or not and if you are able to pay the deposit now or later. If you have paid then just check in to let me know if your plans are still the same or if you need a refund.

Thanks @SlightDraw for keeping up with everything. Think a lot of guys are going to need this outing come time! Can't wait to roll in there with a 10 cap since I haven't played for since 3/15 and probably won't again till 6/15 at this rate.

Thanks @SlightDraw for keeping up with everything. Think a lot of guys are going to need this outing come time! Can't wait to roll in there with a 10 cap since I haven't played for since 3/15 and probably won't again till 6/15 at this rate.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :LOL:

Well, I can’t play golf so I snowshoed to the top of Mount Rose. You can see Lake Tahoe in the distance. About 5,000 vertical feet of climbing and took me about 4 hours to go 7.5 miles.

72CB2A9C-FD1F-4FF0-AED0-5CC1D3FC70C2.jpegExhausting..

We'll have to see how things go for me. As much as I want to join you guys up there, my wife's birthday falls on that weekend. Maybe I can talk her in to coming with.

We'll have to see how things go for me. As much as I want to join you guys up there, my wife's birthday falls on that weekend. Maybe I can talk her in to coming with.

Maybe she can caddie for ya at Edgewood & be your difference maker come 18?!?!

Have you or your wife ever been to the Lake Tahoe area ?

Back