Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

You need to go look at last years thread! Ha-Ha.....some good stuff in there!

Nice birdie. *Cough* But needed eagle *Cough*

😜
Yeah I'm still pissed I left that eagle putt short. I'm gonna hire someone to follow you around and heckle you Happy Gilmore style. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I'm still pissed I left that eagle putt short. I'm gonna hire someone to follow you around and heckle you Happy Gilmore style. :ROFLMAO:

@SlightDraw just saw golf moose has Coyote Moon available if this course is being considered....limited to Mon-Friday play

EDIT: can’t be used Friday or Saturday.... Sunday thru Thursday play

@SlightDraw just saw golf moose has Coyote Moon available if this course is being considered....limited to Mon-Friday play

By the time this hits I would think that it will be good for weekend play as well. Still coming out of the winter season and still snow in the area. Most of Lake Tahoe's courses are still buried.

I think he already has a really good rate for us at Coyote Moon for the Saturday afternoon round.

Saw that email. Last year we took advantage of the deals at Incline which were great. As of right now the deal we have for Coyote on Sat is the same rate as the Golf Moose deal so we good there.(y)

Saw that email. Last year we took advantage of the deals at Incline which were great. As of right now the deal we have for Coyote on Sat is the same rate as the Golf Moose deal so we good there.(y)

BOOM! Saving money!

Country beginning to open up again.....time to get ready for August!

governor announced today in NV courses can open. Thank goodness!!

Sub 100 days out and everything points to things being played. Anyone looking forward to getting out of the house for a little weekend vacation? I know I need it

so, crazy.. Its already here..

I'm ready for some mountain golf!

Will you be requiring daily Covid 19 testing before entrance into the cabin?

Will you be requiring daily Covid 19 testing before entrance into the cabin?

We are most likely going to have to limit capacity as we get closer especially sleeping arrangements. I've been talking to the family about it.

I don't know about for the cabin, but you are coming to California .................

b48a9cc5fd26861aac1d9f646082c19a.jpg

Is is August yet?

Sub 100 days out and everything points to things being played. Anyone looking forward to getting out of the house for a little weekend vacation? I know I need it

Back