Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Just wanted to provide an update, I spoke to Adam already...

I'm not sure about Tahoe, and unfortunately out of my control. Our company has said if we fly out for any reason, we are required to quarantine for 14 days upon return using our PTO.

Obviously this is a blow and clearly annoying. Sure I could fly out and not tell them anything but that's not a route I prefer to take.

We are 2 months away so hopefully things ease up and this restriction is lifted, especially since I already bought my plane ticket.

Take it day by day I guess.

Work is dumb. Hey you can't fly to a place where the virus is LESS rabid than it is here at your local grocery store

Just wanted to provide an update, I spoke to Adam already...

I'm not sure about Tahoe, and unfortunately out of my control. Our company has said if we fly out for any reason, we are required to quarantine for 14 days upon return using our PTO.

Obviously this is a blow and clearly annoying. Sure I could fly out and not tell them anything but that's not a route I prefer to take.

We are 2 months away so hopefully things ease up and this restriction is lifted, especially since I already bought my plane ticket.

Take it day by day I guess.
OGC.51e99f088af949b59dcc1119e9ce22ec

and I didn't hear anything about not taking a TRAIN!!!!!

Here is a cruise route he could do. Because flying is worse than cruising

16DAY_CoralPRI_TCAN2FTL.png
LOL, makes no sense. So he could take a cruise, train, greyhound bus and he wouldn't have to take a 14 day quarantine when he got back?! How much are the WF compliance department peeps making again?

LOL, makes no sense. So he could take a cruise, train, greyhound bus and he wouldn't have to take a 14 day quarantine when he got back?! How much are the WF compliance department peeps making again?

@CobraX51 stick your thumb out #TahoeorBust

BQwfZoW2lPL0-7q4CkpCb8QyD2gybpjS6bEv2X063JK_tOdTvdFS4u5FDiGLF9E0hpjYXyzrD7BZY-a_Z1XzAcyiPTsCUF2u276GSIy4lHkPwn_XQfZid-INyBgtuLZ_WLUpBw4WHIMqf8Ye--WQmzVJeuPvhbU

That seems like something a employer is not allowed to do legally? I am no expert but that does not pass the smell test.
My District Manager was here and he confirmed that news as well that has been implemented. He has a wedding in Denver for the end of July to attend as a guest and is also hoping this restriction gets lifted because he isn't going to be spending 14 days of his own vacation time to quarantine either. So he would ultimately cancel on the wedding.

Annoying times.

My District Manager was here and he confirmed that news as well that has been implemented. He has a wedding in Denver for the end of July to attend as a guest and is also hoping this restriction gets lifted because he isn't going to be spending 14 days of his own vacation time to quarantine either. So he would ultimately cancel on the wedding.

Annoying times.

I totally get not wanting to waste hard earned vacation on quarantine. Just seems strange they can tell you what you can and can't do.. We live in a strange time though.

I totally get not wanting to waste hard earned vacation on quarantine. Just seems strange they can tell you what you can and can't do.. We live in a strange time though.
Very strange.

They aren't telling us we can't go. They are just saying if we do, we must Quarantine for 14 days. I feel it's very extreme, as does pretty much everyone else who had planned to travel/fly. Bunch of crap.

What's the policy if I send my private jet to pick you up?

Save a seat for me lol

You guys would enjoy the guidance the Navy just put out for restrictions. Let's just say I'm happy golf isn't on the list. But I'm trying to figure out if there's any quarantine involved with interstate travel. I haven't seen anything saying there is, but things seem to change by the hour these days.

You guys would enjoy the guidance the Navy just put out for restrictions. Let's just say I'm happy golf isn't on the list. But I'm trying to figure out if there's any quarantine involved with interstate travel. I haven't seen anything saying there is, but things seem to change by the hour these days.

What would happen if you flew right now?

What would happen if you flew right now?

Nothing in state as far as I know, but 14 day quarantine in most other states. I'm hopeful that things calm down a bit by the time August comes around.

Nothing in state as far as I know, but 14 day quarantine in most other states. I'm hopeful that things calm down a bit by the time August comes around.

Just curious is that the case for CA to NV (Reno)? Wondering if it's any diff than CA to CA (Sac)

Just curious is that the case for CA to NV (Reno)? Wondering if it's any diff than CA to CA (Sac)

Yeah so at the moment, that appears to be the issue. Since coming to CA triggers a quarantine, that could pose a problem with me flying into Reno. I'm going to find out more these next couple weeks and will definitely keep you all posted.

Yeah so at the moment, that appears to be the issue. Since coming to CA triggers a quarantine, that could pose a problem with me flying into Reno. I'm going to find out more these next couple weeks and will definitely keep you all posted.

Please do!

That's the reason I was planning on driving again IF I can go even with how cheap flights are. Any public transportation requires me to self quarantine for 14 days upon return in our new covid work guidelines. No Lyft or Uber either.

That's the reason I was planning on driving again IF I can go even with how cheap flights are. Any public transportation requires me to self quarantine for 14 days upon return in our new covid work guidelines. No Lyft or Uber either.

There's always a chance brotha. :D

Back