Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

That's the reason I was planning on driving again IF I can go even with how cheap flights are. Any public transportation requires me to self quarantine for 14 days upon return in our new covid work guidelines. No Lyft or Uber either.

Further complicating the issue is the fact active duty Navy currently aren't supposed to travel outside 100 miles from where they're stationed. So if that doesn't get lifted soon then I'll be out unfortunately. I'll keep an eye on it and will let @SlightDraw know as soon as I know what's happening for sure!

Further complicating the issue is the fact active duty Navy currently aren't supposed to travel outside 100 miles from where they're stationed. So if that doesn't get lifted soon then I'll be out unfortunately. I'll keep an eye on it and will let @SlightDraw know as soon as I know what's happening for sure!
2020 blows!! Jeez man! We need a at the buzzer lift on these travel complications.

That's the reason I was planning on driving again IF I can go even with how cheap flights are. Any public transportation requires me to self quarantine for 14 days upon return in our new covid work guidelines. No Lyft or Uber either.
I have to SQ 14 days from our Production Plant upon return so basically WFH for 2 weeks.

Me with all my friends come August

a55afb76faadecfe4e41d37f6fff15fd.jpg

Yeah so at the moment, that appears to be the issue. Since coming to CA triggers a quarantine, that could pose a problem with me flying into Reno. I'm going to find out more these next couple weeks and will definitely keep you all posted.
Fly to SFO, SJC, OAK or SAC and I can pick you up.... just saying

Buddy, I am going to do everything I possibly can to make it in August. Even if it’s you & I playing alone. I’m not calling it till you make me.

tenor (3).gif

Since I am in Reno unless this outright cancels. I am there for at least a couple days.

Fly to SFO, SJC, OAK or SAC and I can pick you up.... just saying

Yeah I'm going to look into changing it up, but if that travel restriction stays in place (100 or 200 miles from your place of duty) then it won't matter anyway. I'm hopeful it changes by the time August comes around, but we'll see.

Hey all, unfortunately I’m going to have to back out of this years LTO. I have no idea when the Navy travel restrictions are being lifted and I’m betting it’s not going to be anytime soon. I’m disappointed about it, but I hope those of you that still go have a great time!

Hey all, unfortunately I’m going to have to back out of this years LTO. I have no idea when the Navy travel restrictions are being lifted and I’m betting it’s not going to be anytime soon. I’m disappointed about it, but I hope those of you that still go have a great time!
giphy.gif

thumb_what-youve-just-said-is-one-of-the-most-insanelv-50839730.png

Released the first set of tee times because of the drops we have had. Please let me know as soon as you can if your plans change, for better or worse.

Make sure you look at your state travel restrictions to and from CA & NV.... and also confirm with your employer in case they too have travel restrictions. All of these things can influence a decision.

Released the first set of tee times because of the drops we have had. Please let me know as soon as you can if your plans change, for better or worse.

Make sure you look at your state travel restrictions to and from CA & NV.... and also confirm with your employer in case they too have travel restrictions. All of these things can influence a decision.
Still in....

awesome..

I am still in, this is one of those times it’s good to be self employed 😈

Well the post I didn't want to make but it was inevitable.

I am unfortunately joining my dude @mr.hicksta from the Doubtful list to OUT.

This COVID stuff unfortunately isn't going to be scaled back anytime soon, and to be honest I think this is going to last the rest of this year and into next year in my humble opinion. My employer also isn't going to scale back the restrictions on flying out if we choose to.

I contacted Southwest Airlines and they were nice enough to grant me a full refund despite booking the "Wanna Get Away" fare which is non-refundable and I was originally going to get a 2-year credit from this flight.

It sucks. I was super excited and counting down to meet the awesome group of people I haven't met as well as seeing friends again that I haven't seen in awhile.

For those of you still going, have fun, and hopefully 2021 the Lake Tahoe Open can happen without all this BS we are going thru.

Cheers.

Well the post I didn't want to make but it was inevitable.

I am unfortunately joining my dude @mr.hicksta from the Doubtful list to OUT.

This COVID stuff unfortunately isn't going to be scaled back anytime soon, and to be honest I think this is going to last the rest of this year and into next year in my humble opinion. My employer also isn't going to scale back the restrictions on flying out if we choose to.

I contacted Southwest Airlines and they were nice enough to grant me a full refund despite booking the "Wanna Get Away" fare which is non-refundable and I was originally going to get a 2-year credit from this flight.

It sucks. I was super excited and counting down to meet the awesome group of people I haven't met as well as seeing friends again that I haven't seen in awhile.

For those of you still going, have fun, and hopefully 2021 the Lake Tahoe Open can happen without all this BS we are going thru.

Cheers.

will-smith-pursuit-of-happyness.jpg

Back