Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Always! Until that 7th or 8th beer kicks in then.....welp lol

DeafeningPoshIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

Have updated the scoring sheets. A little movement as caps now have correctly been accounted for..... @Nate drops down to 0 and everyone else falls in line accordingly. This way it is easier to tell how many strokes everyone is getting throughout the 2/3 days.

Have updated the scoring sheets. A little movement as caps now have correctly been accounted for..... @Nate drops down to 0 and everyone else falls in line accordingly. This way it is easier to tell how many strokes everyone is getting throughout the 2/3 days.
Only a 0?? @Nate should probably start around -10

I think I should be getting some strokes for the mear fact I'm getting on that plane!!

That does seem fair. But, then again live is not fair..

That -10 number took those strokes into account ;)
Nate doesn’t need an agent to negotiate for him but -10 is very generous. +10 is a different story. Golf is a game of opposites! :)

Last edited:
I need to get in some practice I have been crazy busy for the last few weeks. Went today and the short game is really dodge’y.

Only 10 days until I leave! Can't believe it is almost here. I should probably swing a club for the first time in month.

Live look inside the household last few days as we creep closer and closer..............

OptimalMagnificentBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

One week until I am heading up to the Cabin. Looking forward to playing some golf with great people.

Sweet jesus! T-minus 8 days...but who's counting

I'm ready. Game is as wonky as usual, but I don't care, might be one of my good days, might not. I know it will be tons of fun, and that's all I really care about.

Yes, it will be. I live in the west end of El Dorado County. It'll be a bit warm.
I've played Edgewood a few times and from the water it looked pretty nice.

Back