Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Just paid out the deposits to the courses for the Fri, Sat (2) and Sunday rounds.

Remember that your deposit to play in LTO3 takes care of the cost for the Sunday Edgewood round. All other rounds will be paid at the courses. If you are not playing Edgewood, your deposit will go towards your other rounds.

Please pay all deposits into me by May 18th. I will add this to the initial post and will do a monthly reminder.
Does that include me too......... or since I won last year I get till May 25th?

Just paid out the deposits to the courses for the Fri, Sat (2) and Sunday rounds.

Remember that your deposit to play in LTO3 takes care of the cost for the Sunday Edgewood round. All other rounds will be paid at the courses. If you are not playing Edgewood, your deposit will go towards your other rounds.

Please pay all deposits into me by May 18th. I will add this to the initial post and will do a monthly reminder.

Thank you

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Hi Friends!!! Long time no talk.
You can count me in for now. Things might change but I gotta hang out with my homies this year since I failed last year!

I am already thinking about this as I prepare for my game this year. It is nice to have goals.

You can count me in for now. Things might change but I gotta hang out with my homies this year since I failed last year!
Chris-Pratt-Fist-Bump-Yes.gif

Never played Old Greenwood before ......

getImage.gif

Gotta love the Sierras!!

And to think, Old Greenwood will be a tour stop this year. Excited for that as well.

Wouldn’t be the same w/o ya sir! If I remember right, was the last hole & there were a few birdies & a par from @brianmk24 that decided it. Great finish.....

My 51 on the back nine certainly didn't help my chances :poop:

Glad that this is coming back this year! This is a guaranteed fantastic time, thanks to Adam and everybody else who participates.

Rental car booked. SUV so those getting in around 10:30 on Friday hit me up! I can hang for a few bloody's but can't be late for the first tee time!

I am staying at harrahs in reno Thursday night I can pitch in on the suv if I can bum a ride with you

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

My 51 on the back nine certainly didn't help my chances :poop:

Glad that this is coming back this year! This is a guaranteed fantastic time, thanks to Adam and everybody else who participates.
You don’t want another shot at me?
1CBFD62F-B62C-4785-A541-E2EFFA84159D.gif

Those that played Edgewood last year.....is there anything you would do differently this year if/when you return to play?

Certain hole, more time in pro shop, food/drinks, pictures, 17th hole, etc?

Just curious.

Those that played Edgewood last year.....is there anything you would do differently this year if/when you return to play?

Just curious.
Drink more so I don't care what score I shoot!! Lol!! Nah, I had a great time just playing golf with THPers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just curious.

Play better. :ROFLMAO:

Just curious.
More photos with my playing partners!!

Back