Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
LAKE TAHO OPEN LOGO  for forum.png

When: August 20-24, 2020 (competition 22nd-23rd)

Where: Lake Tahoe, CA & South Lake Tahoe, NV

Golf Rounds:

8/21 - Friday PM - Practice Round - Gray's Crossing

8/22 - Saturday AM - Lake Tahoe Open Round #1 (Old Greenwood) *host of the Barracuda Championship

8/23 - Saturday PM - Lake Tahoe Open Round #2 (Coyote Moon)

8/24 - Sunday AM - Lake Tahoe Open Round #3 (Edgewood Tahoe) *host of the American Century Championship

Competition: Nate returns to look to 3-peat as a Champion. Can you take him down? A hopefully new Lake Tahoe Open Champion will be crowned and other on course competitions will take place. This year the competition will be over 3 rounds. Plan to get in Friday night to participate in the entire outing.

2020 Live Thread - 2020 Results - Champion tmarin802 with 33 PTS
2019 Live Thread - 2019 Results - Champion Nate with 27 PTS
2018 Live Thread - 2018 Results - Co-Champions Nate & Stemmy66 w/ a 67

rEzxTxV.jpg

RCLATAH_00213_conversion
coyote_moon%20course

Attachments

• Lake Tahoe Open 2020 - Leaderboard FINAL.jpg
    Lake Tahoe Open 2020 - Leaderboard FINAL.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I know I was missed last year so I will be there this year. I’m in!

Wow this looks like a ton of fun!

@Nate you gonna three-peat?

Entry fee sent. Thanks. Should have seen the Google Docs but missed it.

Edgewood back in the rotation, huh? :cool:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edgewood back in the rotation, huh? :cool:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Have to put it in there. Might make the field smaller but having the option of golfing Fri (maybe Thurs too depending on when I get up there) makes it so people can come for the front half if they don't want to play Edge.

Wow this looks like a ton of fun!

@Nate you gonna three-peat?
It's amazing...esp. leaving Texas and coming here in August as you are aware. Edgewood is all that and excited to play this course again. Something about hitting a golf ball surrounded by the Pines. But yes, I have a feeling I'm going to be giving up more strokes although it did come down to the 18th hole last year! @kevin81002 & @brianmk24 had it in reach! Ha-Ha
Have to put it in there. Might make the field smaller but having the option of golfing Fri (maybe Thurs too depending on when I get up there) makes it so people can come for the front half if they don't want to play Edge.
This is sort of the All-Star of the courses there if I'm not mistaken? Not many courses I would pony up $300 for.....but Edgewood is one.

It's amazing...esp. leaving Texas and coming here in August as you are aware. Edgewood is all that and excited to play this course again. Something about hitting a golf ball surrounded by the Pines.

This is sort of the All-Star of the courses there if I'm not mistaken? Not many courses I would pony up $300 for.....but Edgewood is one.

Ya it looks incredible! Jealous is an understatement

I think I can make it this year, info submitted

In. Holla at ya boy!!! ???

I probably need to get out there to take @Nate down. Lots of pops baby

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Paid so make me as in Excited for this

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

No teasing......we don’t do “pondering” lists here. It’s only I’m in lists!

You are correct, I am in

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I want in again! I need to check with the better half this evening, and if its a go I'll get the form filled out tonight.

Okay, I'm in for Friday night and the two Saturday rounds. Can't do Sunday this year, will have to miss Edgewood, but might be able to get up there for the Friday round.

Gotta defend my last place finish from last year!
6MhEgfT8W2c-ZbaTZsSDigUST_tKKrt7CBfRDJ5pXzZC3G65R9zprLiXCrHS1HfJiGlSkYqKeEcQ3_8pu9VkHmo1lHCHrFnlu7CFNFCHoCo0VjvpWwzAJyFQS9CujK2AkS5e

Definitely interested. Gonna need to run this by my princess. ;)

This looks amazing. I'm gonna have to see if I can swing this.

Back