2019 Live Thread - 2019 Results - Champion Nate w/ 27 PTS
2018 Live Thread - 2018 Results - Co-Champions Nate & Stemmy66 w/ a Round of 67

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 2021 Monterey Open.PNG
    2021 Monterey Open.PNG
    93.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Thanks for doing this again @SlightDraw , I really want to make this one again, the last two years were a blast! That is the weekend of my wife's birthday though, so I'll have to grovel a bit when she gets home tonight to see if I can make it.

Thanks @SlightDraw.

These dates should work for me. I will be in for Saturday rounds and Sunday Round. Edgewood and par 3 will be up in air. I will let you know in advance for Edgewood.

NICE!!

I am in on the Saturday rounds for sure! I will need to work on the rest. But please count me in on Saturday.

You're the man, Adam! Gonna give this some thought.

Sign me up. I agree with @Nate covid nor fired will keep me away this year

In. LFG. 🤙🏽

Making a note of all of you that are interested... but will wait until deposit to add you to the list. Please also let me know if you are in or out on the Edgewood Round, That is by far the most important in the next several weeks.

Making a note of all of you that are interested... but will wait until deposit to add you to the list. Please also let me know if you are in or out on the Edgewood Round, That is by far the most important in the next several weeks.

Please keep an updated list; since you are not letting non-EW area people in right away.

Please keep an updated list; since you are not letting non-EW area people in right away.

I actually find getting 12 to play there on Friday will be pretty tough and I am certainly not banking on it. I'll edit the main post as my wording didn't necessarily reflect what I thought. Due to a deposit at Edgewood being a month sooner, I was trying to highlight that as more important at this current time.

Would really like to finally get back to this. Got to get taxes finished up here in the next week or so and I will know for sure. Really appreciate you putting this together every year Adam!

Oh and I'm in for every day. Really looking forward to this!

i'm planting the seeds with the wife TONIGHT.

Have added these to the main post that have said they are in. Will still need deposit to confirm spot.

The Field:
1. SlightDraw
2. Nate
3. Mr.Hicksta
4. NVGolfer80
5. Stemmy66
6. sposey
7. joshnoble01

Back