Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

Okay I removed Edgewood as a lock down guarantee for that Friday. I will have to book this when tee times become available to public. I will gather a list of all that want to play that Friday a little down the line.

Golf will be played that Friday and there are multiple options just in case.

I will hang on to the "edgewood" deposits and apply those to the other courses as of right now.
As long as golf is played on Friday..... I'm indifferent as to where! Lots of great course options in Tahoe area if Edgewood tee time difficult to grab once open to public

I forgot that South Tahoe is closed to outsiders at them moment. I would think by then it will be open but still hard to say.. The world is a crazy mixed up place at the moment.

Haven't heard anything about closures. Tahoe South website updated today says it's all open... obviously with mask restrictions.

If you guys are looking for a Friday course I highly recommend Toiyabe GC. This one is a championship layout that was formerly private and now open for public play. It's a sensational course, about 30 minutes from South Lake/Stateline.

If you guys are looking for a Friday course I highly recommend Toiyabe GC. This one is a championship layout that was formerly private and now open for public play. It's a sensational course, about 30 minutes from South Lake/Stateline.

Toiyabe is a fun course. But there are better up near the lake.

Toiyabe is a fun course. But there are better up near the lake.

I like most all the Tahoe Area courses whether it be Truckee, or Feather River area, or Carson City area. Lots of courses to choose from , some of them not as well maintained as they used to be, but all still worth playing.

All I know is that we’re in good hands. And I’ll stay an extra day (before or after) & play Edgewood if needed.

Back from a work trip and I’m hyped I can make it this year. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new golf pals as well! Shout out to the g double o G Adam for doing what he does so well!

Back from a work trip and I’m hyped I can make it this year. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new golf pals as well! Shout out to the g double o G Adam for doing what he does so well!

I spoke too soon :(. I overlooked something on the work schedule that apparently I can't get out of and as a result I won't be able to make it this year either. @SlightDraw I'll hit you up shortly, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm really bummed out, but that's life I suppose. Looking forward to following along when I can and I hope you all have an amazing time.

I spoke too soon :(. I overlooked something on the work schedule that apparently I can't get out of and as a result I won't be able to make it this year either. @SlightDraw I'll hit you up shortly, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm really bummed out, but that's life I suppose. Looking forward to following along when I can and I hope you all have an amazing time.

csd.gif

You know there is a solution for this.

Edgewood looking primo...even with it just being open a few weeks. Looking forward to August!

Went 46/44. Greens as always are lightning

CEnDFHr.jpg

5gWxHlT.jpg

BXsDy7Z.jpg

Its a pretty good deal to play there right now.

Its a pretty good deal to play there right now.

Yah this is the first time I have played there outside of the high summer season so I was pretty happy with how the course was playing.

That looks awesome! Super jealous of you right now. Glad you got to play!

Dang those are some good prices through the end of the month. Only decent tee time with possibility of finishing is tomorrow…tempted.

Dang those are some good prices through the end of the month. Only decent tee time with possibility of finishing is tomorrow…tempted.

Tee times usually open up 72 hrs in advance, I was able to snag one that wasn't listed initially

Edgewood looking primo...even with it just being open a few weeks. Looking forward to August!

Went 46/44. Greens as always are lightning

CEnDFHr.jpg

5gWxHlT.jpg

BXsDy7Z.jpg
So fast! Took me 12 holes to finally get them dialed in

At the end of the month I will need confirmation from those attending on whether or not they would like to try and play Edgewood on Friday, Aug 27 and/or on Monday, Aug 30.

60 days out I will look to book tee times for those interested.

If you want to play Edgewood, you will have to let me know which of the dates is preferred ...the most likely times we would do would be Friday afternoon vs. Monday morning. I won't know what's available until later in the month but I would like to be prepared.

At the end of the month I will need confirmation from those attending on whether or not they would like to try and play Edgewood on Friday, Aug 27 and/or on Monday, Aug 30.

60 days out I will look to book tee times for those interested.

If you want to play Edgewood, you will have to let me know which of the dates is preferred ...the most likely times we would do would be Friday afternoon vs. Monday morning. I won't know what's available until later in the month but I would like to be prepared.

Edgewood Friday please.

I'm going to have to miss the whole event this year, weekend of my wife's birthday, and we've been married long enough for me to know it wouldn't be a good decision on my part to break up the weekend for some golf.

Back