Lamkin free grip deal, Golf Stores are Open - Redeem your Voucher?

Carolina Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I just received an email saying I can get a free grip. Are we eligible for another free grip? I used this promo 2 months ago. Is this different? I'd love to sample the ST Hybrid.

I know I never used my first one because my PGATSS closed before I could use it. They recently reopened though. I’ll probably throw a Sonar on my hybrid to complete the set even though it’s a new grip. I love that grip!

Bump. Anyone use the lamkin free re-grip 2 months ago and just received another coupon? Can we use the 2nd coupon if we've already used the first?

Just used this yesterday, had some spare time was wandering around DSG, they honored the coupon with no issues.
(I did not redeem the first one I got though).

Well the promo started right before the lockdown so maybe they are trying to jump start it again. The challenge will be is the dealer willing to give you a second grip? The whole hook for the promo relies on a large % of people coming back to get their whole set gripped.

Well the promo started right before the lockdown so maybe they are trying to jump start it again. The challenge will be is the dealer willing to give you a second grip? The whole hook for the promo relies on a large % of people coming back to get their whole set gripped.

Agreed, it looks like a second one aimed at getting people back in the store. Also, the true kick off of the golf season never happened. This is a reboot of sorts. I hope it can be cashed in as I'd like to try their new + 2 hybrid grip.

Our local guy told me dealers had to pay to be part of the program and were given an allotment of various Lamkin grips. Dealers make no money on the grip or the gripping fee, but rather rely on the customer coming back to get the rest of their set done for payback. With the lockdown they may have renegotiated the whole deal.

Back