Lamkin Website Update - NICE!

sigm22

Reaction score
For those that are interested....looks like Lamkin's website was recently updated. Greatly improved layout although I don't see grip specs(primarily weight) anywhere which I always considered an added bonus over Golf Pride's website. But then again, I would suspect that most people may not care about their grip weight as much as I do. Regardless, link is below and new St+2 grips are listed as well as new Calibrate offerings in Sonar+ Tour/Wrap.

it is quite the improvement, and I didn't realize they signed Troy Mullins, good for both sides.

much easier to navigate.

Was just looking at the site. Much easier navigation, and the offer of a free grip to try is very cool.(y)

Looks like quite the overhaul, but I like it

Wow, quite an overhaul.

Looks good and do look to the left for the free grip offer.

it is quite the improvement, and I didn't realize they signed Troy Mullins, good for both sides.
I was watching the Twitter feed when she was filming her spot for them. The site looks great have been a long-time user

The update is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

this made me convert to lamkin...tore off all my grips.

Nice looking site. Free grip is good too.

It’s a good looking site. A lot user friendly!

Been spending some time on their new site a bit recently and it is soooo good.

The Grip Guide and a ton of there content is significantly improved. Definitely more education and informative. It's going to make choosing grips that much easier.

Just need to get more content on the Cobra Connect offerings.

I just happen to have a club that needs a grip. I have a few Lamkin and do like them.

Nice website but they need to get the specs up on all the grips.

Back