Your too busy with the shorties, so sorry bro.

Psh.

Just let wife book a full WDW vacay for her and her bestie, I’ve got at least 3 trips this year banked because of that.

I’ve skimmed through this thread numerous times prepping for a work conference at the end of June. (Yes I realize it’ll be hot.)

2 questions: 1, I’m leaning towards TPC but is there any difference in course recommendations for June?

2, TPC had a few tee times available around 5:30am in June...does the sun rise that early there? Has anyone played this early? If so, I’d probably do it as to avoid the heat, plus I’ll be on east coast time, so likely be up at that time anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in Vegas, Sunrise is about 0520 through the month of June.

It starts to get hot in June but an early go like what you’re describing will get you at least 9 holes before the ‘serious’ heat kicks in. Sometimes June highs are sub-triple digits however.

Vegas is on our agenda this year. Most likely later in the year, but the wife and I will be taking a much needed adult vacation. Bruno Mars is also a concert we will be seeing.

Here in Vegas, Sunrise is about 0520 through the month of June.

It starts to get hot in June but an early go like what you’re describing will get you at least 9 holes before the ‘serious’ heat kicks in. Sometimes June highs are sub-triple digits however.

Good to know, thanks for the info.

Vegas is on our agenda this year. Most likely later in the year, but the wife and I will be taking a much needed adult vacation. Bruno Mars is also a concert we will be seeing.

Penn and Teller front row for us :). No big names visiting I can find :(

Off to Desert Pines Golf Club tomorrow 27th 11:55 tee time reviews sermed decent so will see. Was just gonna spend day at Las Vegas Golf Center for first day but supposed to be 71 so right into the fire, haven’t played since GD. Maybe do a live round if warm up goes well

Will be in Vegas next Thur-Sat night. Busy Friday evening and Saturday with a conference but need to golf THU/FRI.....

Will be in Vegas next Thur-Sat night. Busy Friday evening and Saturday with a conference but need to golf THU/FRI.....

I wish I could make this work sooooo bad

Off to Desert Pines Golf Club tomorrow 27th 11:55 tee time reviews sermed decent so will see. Was just gonna spend day at Las Vegas Golf Center for first day but supposed to be 71 so right into the fire, haven’t played since GD. Maybe do a live round if warm up goes well
I like that course. Wish I could join you.

Plan on playing somewhere Thursday and Friday also

Bro you're killing me! This week absolutely sucks for me. :(

Tee time booked! Wolf Creek March 14th at 1:50. All by my lonesome so if anybody wants to join, it’s got slots. Yes I realize I’m right on the cusp of sunset there. The extra $75 (cdn) to guarantee the last hole just wasn’t worth it in my book.

Also, I’ll be looking for a round right near Vegas on Monday the 11th is anybody has a preference and wants a partner. Preferably one of the sub $100 options. Might just wait until day of and see what deals appear if nothing planned ahead. Will watch Golfnow like a hawk the next week.

Had a great time in Vegas last week, played Desert Pines and Stallion Mountain. Desert Pines was brutal 6 hours and course wasn’t to great. Stallion Mountain was fantastic 4 hr round great layout, played with 3 members great hosts. Would have played there all week if had the chance.

Had a great time in Vegas last week, played Desert Pines and Stallion Mountain. Desert Pines was brutal 6 hours and course wasn’t to great. Stallion Mountain was fantastic 4 hr round great layout, played with 3 members great hosts. Would have played there all week if had the chance.
I've never played stallion mountain, believe it or not. I've played Desert Pines a bunch. Bummed to hear it wasnt good for you.

I'll have to jaunt out to stallion soon.

I've never played stallion mountain, believe it or not. I've played Desert Pines a bunch. Bummed to hear it wasnt good for you.

I'll have to jaunt out to stallion soon.

Yeah youll definitely have to go, the members that I played with said that it’s a hidden nugget, and I agree. Price wasn’t too bad I think I paid $49. It would’ve been great to hook up with you and play, but I was kind of out of my element LOL never been to Vegas. You’ll have to let me know what you think if you go to stallion

Yeah youll definitely have to go, the members that I played with said that it’s a hidden nugget, and I agree. Price wasn’t too bad I think I paid $49. It would’ve been great to hook up with you and play, but I was kind of out of my element LOL never been to Vegas. You’ll have to let me know what you think if you go to stallion

Is it far from the strip? Thinking uber price lol

No my Uber ride out wasn’t bad $11 but then rush hour back was $19.

Hell, my Hope was to stay under 30 each way for my Monday round. 30 return I won’t blink at. Will look at that one for sure. Thanks! PS I live in he boonies of the Styx. We don’t have Uber or lyft so I hope drivers will be willing to pick up a noob.

I played Station a ton when it was still 27 holes. Great layout back then. Desert Pines is certainly unique! Love how compact the course is, yet how much of the other holes you don't see from each hole. Vegas golf is great... But the price usually is not. I really enjoyed playing Angel Park when I lived out there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I played Station a ton when it was still 27 holes. Great layout back then. Desert Pines is certainly unique! Love how compact the course is, yet how much of the other holes you don't see from each hole. Vegas golf is great... But the price usually is not. I really enjoyed playing Angel Park when I lived out there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think my top 3 choices for my warm up round (Wolf Creek Thursday my main event) are:
Angel Park Mountain (reviews and pics look like good desert style course...trying to avoid treed courses like all home courses)
Stallion Mountain (been looking up this one last hour and looks good)
Las Vegas National (purely bc where Tiger’s 1st win came)

Hell, my Hope was to stay under 30 each way for my Monday round. 30 return I won’t blink at. Will look at that one for sure. Thanks! PS I live in he boonies of the Styx. We don’t have Uber or lyft so I hope drivers will be willing to pick up a noob.

Don’t schedule Uber just get on app 10min before you want to leave. If I scheduled a pick up time it was $22+ if I 10min it $7-$15.

Don’t schedule Uber just get on app 10min before you want to leave. If I scheduled a pick up time it was $22+ if I 10min it $7-$15.

And there are a billion ride share drivers in Vegas.

Played Coyote Springs Sunday and Wednesday. Really beautiful course, but too expensive, too hard and too busy. Had a 5 hour ten minute round Sunday. On the reround Wednesday I walked off after 8 holes. It is the hardest golf course I have played. Slope for the Whites (6100 yards) was 139. Shot a 102/99.

I might go back during the summer. The starter said no one is out there.

Back