Last Concert You Attended?

Joe Bonamasa twice this year. Once in San Jose and once in Reno.

Going to see Big Head Todd & the Monsters tonight. Always a good show at a cool venue. I get to see these guys about every 18 months when they roll through.

Going to see Big Head Todd & the Monsters tonight. Always a good show at a cool venue. I get to see these guys about every 18 months when they roll through.
Love BHT and have seen him numerous times in concert. My last concert was Hootie & the Blowfish with Barenaked Ladies in late August. We just snagged 3rd row on the floor right-center stage tickets to Journey(Pretenders opening) in June through AMEX. We have our regular concert going 4 couple group going and I'm sure a limo will be in order. We first started going to concerts with this group in the late 80's. :p

The Killers. My wife is a super fan of theirs and at that point was six months 5 months pregnant. Didn't stop her from wanting to be down in GA.

A few weeks ago I saw the Raconteurs. Before that it was 3 nights of Phish at Alpine Valley.

Up next, Tool in Indianapolis.

When's the concert? My son just saw them in Cleveland.

Joe Bonamasa twice this year.

Dwight Yoakum

When's the concert? My son just saw them in Cleveland.
It was last weekend on Nov 2. Great show. The Cincinnati and Cleveland shows didn't work for me and Indy was on a Saturday so we drove out for that one.

Black Stone Cherry in a couple weeks

Motley Crue 1984 I was 9 years old and my brother had to bring me because it was his night to babysit. All I remember is the drummer spinning around in a cage about 50 ft above us. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Journey, Def Leppard, and Cheap Trick at Target Field. We’ve got tickets for Guns n Roses this summer there also. Can’t wait!

Journey, Def Leppard, and Cheap Trick at Target Field. We’ve got tickets for Guns n Roses this summer there also. Can’t wait!
You forgot Garth Brooks at US Bank and all of those awesome songs I sing at the office! Garth can put on a show!

Goldfinger, with Big D and the Kids Table and Planet Smashers at the house of blues in Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Chris Stapleton back in 2019. He puts on a really good show

If you consider running a security team for a concert & taking care of the artist, then Logan Mize & have Easton Corbin, Joe Nichols & Confederate Railroad in the next 30 days.

Wow... I think it was Pearl Jam in Vancouver.

Last few have been:

Jimmy Herring and the 5 of 7
Texas King
Big Wreck
Elements of Sound (Mark Lettieri / Andy Wood / Ariel Posen / Phil X)

Upcoming

Pearl Jam
Dead and Company
Tedeschi Trucks
Green Day / Weezer

I’m sure I’ll be seeing more

Not counting the local music scene, last actual concert was Dwight Yoakam and Matt Farris.

Nahko and Medicine for the People at Jannus Live in St Pete a little while back. One of my all time faves.

Sarah Shook and the Disarmers. She's awesome.

The wife and I are big into Christian music...We took in a Toby Mack and Matt Maher with a few other groups last summer

Elements of Sound (Mark Lettieri / Andy Wood / Ariel Posen / Phil X)
Phil X is one of those underappreciated guitar players. Great musician with fantastic tone.

Although I haven’t been to a concert since Elton John in September, I have awesome tickets to Zac Brown Band in March and James Taylor/Jackson Brown in May. Excited for both.

The wife and I are big into Christian music...We took in a Toby Mack and Matt Maher with a few other groups last summer
Have yet to see Toby Mack, but want to!

Although I haven’t been to a concert since Elton John in September, I have awesome tickets to Zac Brown Band in March and James Taylor/Jackson Brown in May. Excited for both.
Zach Brown is great. If you can watch Zach's face once he really gets to playing, it's like he's playing angry.

Infamous Stringdusters, grammy award winning blue grass band

Back