Last Movie you saw...

John Wick Trilogy

Rocket Man.

Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker 6/10

I think the most recent thing I watched was Star Wars 8 (the last jedi?) I watched it on a plane last week.

1/10. What a piece of hot garbage that was.

Jumanji 2

I feel that way about the Lord of the Rings and Hunger Games movies, the bestest halves favorites..

Last movie I saw in a theatre was Bohemian Rhapsody. Definitely 10 of 10. Have seen many, many movies on Netflix and Prime since then but really don't remember what the last one was. Must not have been a 10 of 10.

Watching Hellboy (2019) right now, friggin terrible

Does Band of Brothers count? If so, that’s the last I watched and it definitely gets a 10!

1917. What a great movie. Wonderfully cinematic, great acting, great story with scale. Awesome. I am not sure it will be able to be topped this year for me.

Ford vs Ferrari. Great great film. Was going to watch Star Wars last week, but the reviews put me off, and the last 2 of the latest trilogy were garbage. I shall probably watch 1917 on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last movie I watched was Star Wars IX & we all have read the reviews.
8/10 for me.

Currently watching Rocketman. Weird so far

Knives Out: pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bride of Re-Animator on Tubi. The sequel to Re-Animator, Herbert West and his reluctant colleague are back reanimating the dead.

Bride Of Re-Animator

I watched Joker the other night.

That was a disturbing movie in so many ways. Tough to say if I liked it or not. Parts of it, I felt bad the the Joker character and other parts I felt disgusted.

Spiderman Far From Home.

Really enjoyed it. Thought it was well done.

You're going to laugh at me, but the last film I saw at the Cineplex was the one with Tom Hanks playing Mr. Rogers.

Back