Last Movie you saw...

Ad Astra

I really liked this one. It was like Apocalypse Now in space. Best big budget sci-fi I have seen since Arrival.

Just watched 1917

I am not a history buff or really like war pictures. However, 1917 is a fantastic movie. I was drawn in both in the suspense and emotion from the very start. The cinematography is up there with the best I can remember, and if 1917 doesn’t win an Academy Award in cinematography they should just throw away the voters movie cards right now and never let them vote again.

There isn’t a ton of good acting or even lines in this movie, but you are so emotionally entrenched to see how the characters will eventually play out. No spoilers here, but you want to see this film.

I would HIGHLY recommend this movie to anyone.

Watching Good Boys and wondering if I can have my life back. This is really bad.

Just got back from Richard Jewell. Solid movie.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I thought it was slow but saved by an interesting ending

The Personal History of David Copperfield was very good, with Hugh Laurie outstanding.

Terminator: Dark Fate not bad but it's just the same old same old.

End Game

A good solid war movie. It’s striking how the same themes transcend time and war.

Just watched 1917

I am not a history buff or really like war pictures. However, 1917 is a fantastic movie. I was drawn in both in the suspense and emotion from the very start. The cinematography is up there with the best I can remember, and if 1917 doesn’t win an Academy Award in cinematography they should just throw away the voters movie cards right now and never let them vote again.

There isn’t a ton of good acting or even lines in this movie, but you are so emotionally entrenched to see how the characters will eventually play out. No spoilers here, but you want to see this film.

I would HIGHLY recommend this movie to anyone.

Well said, saw it last night. The ending was emotional to say the least

Saw 1917 a couple weeks ago with my parents. As others have said the way it was shot was really cool. It did a great job of making it feel like you are right there and really portraying what it was like in the trenches. It did get a little slow at parts and also had my dad shaking his head going why would you do that or not do that. While it's not a war movie that I will likely watch multiple times whenever it comes on like We Were Soldiers or Hacksaw Ridge, I am glad I saw it and will watch it again at some point.

I saw 1917 over the weekend. Very intense and powerful movie. I really enjoyed it.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I thought it was slow but saved by an interesting ending
We really loved this one when we saw it a few weeks ago. (y)(y)

Really need to see 1917.

Irishman

Terminator dark fate.. so so, nothing exceptional but not bad

Watched WARRIOR again last night, damn that movie is so good

Wife and I saw 1917. I really liked it, but she was not a fan. Our theater in town has the reclining seats so I told her to just take a nap.

We watched Knives Out last week. It was entertaining enough. Good for a snowy Saturday.

Watched Crawl last night.

It was ok, virtually the same script used in many many movies prior to it. Just with alligators.

Last edited:
I saw Knives Out in the theater a few weeks ago. It was better than I thought it would be.

I saw Knives Out in the theater a few weeks ago. It was better than I thought it would be.
I was just going to post EXACTLY this!

Back