Last Movie you saw...

funkysi

Reaction score
Handicap
Easy. Last movie you saw. Can be tv, Netflix, cinema etc.. give a quick review and score out of ten.

saw 1917 last night. Fantastic. The single shot technique is immersive and Sam Mendes should really win the award for it in my opinion.
9/10.

Frozen 2, my daughter loved it.

I got through most of IT 2 last night before getting a bad headache. I need to finish it up tonight.

Richard Jewell.
I liked it. Clint Eastwood movies generally suit my tastes. I also like true stories. I’d give it an 8.

I got through most of IT 2 last night before getting a bad headache. I need to finish it up tonight.
Any good so far? I really struggled with the first one. Didn’t think much of it at all and thought it had the worst ending ever until my wife told me it was only part one! ?

Any good so far? I really struggled with the first one. Didn’t think much of it at all and thought it had the worst ending ever until my wife told me it was only part one! ?
It was pretty weird to be honest. I've enjoyed it but there are some strange things going on with it. I'll let you know what I thought overall when I get it finished up.

The Rise of Skywalker, I give it a 9
@ddec probably gave it a lower score because he can be a hater

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

The Rise of Skywalker, I give it a 9
@ddec probably gave it a lower score because he can be a hater

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I finally watched Endgame last night. Be proud of me.

I need to see ROS again for a full grade.

I finally watched Endgame last night. Be proud of me.

I need to see ROS again for a full grade.

Endgame gets a 9 as well

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Finsihing up Bohemian Rhapsody right now. Love this movie.

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.

I think the kids would like it. Normal Disney film.

Ad Astra at home. It was really good. Best sci-fi I have seen since Arrival or Ex Machina. I'd give an 8.75/10

My synopsis: Apocalypsis Now in space.

The Next Three Days... Had never seen it, really enjoyed it.

Long Shot for the second time on HBO

Rise of Skywalker. Its as good or better than any Star Wars since Return of the Jedi, I give it a six.

Rise of Skywalker. Its as good or better than any Star Wars since Return of the Jedi, I give it a six.

A 6???? Come work on with with me here

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Tora! Tora! Tora!

'I fear all we have done is wake a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve'

Yep.

In the theater: Frozen 2 with the kids

At home: we are going through the Marvel movies. Watched Age of Ultron today

Tora! Tora! Tora!

'I fear all we have done is wake a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve'

Yep.
I watched Midway the other night. Should have watched this. It was awful. This ones a classic. Midway 1/10

Shooter was on last night, 10 for me on that one.

Shooter was on last night, 10 for me on that one.
Is that the one with Mark wahlberg? Agree it Was a good one if it’s the I’m thinking of.

The new Star Wars movie

Back