Last Movie you saw...

In the theater, 1917.

My wife and I watched goonies a couple nights ago. Didn’t realize the kid was Sean Astin

We went to see 1917 on Saturday evening

Really enjoyed it, and part of it was filmed at Teesdale which isn't too far from where we live

Watched Other Guys and Scary Movie tonight on Netflix. Just wanted something fun that I've seen before while THPing

Under The Silver Lake

Really strange noir mystery movie.

The Horse Soldiers with the Duke and William Holden.

The Gentlemen, latest Guy Ritchie movie with a great cast (highlighted by McConaughey/Hugh Grant and Charlie Hunnam). I really enjoyed it, probably one you could wait and watch on video but I like going to the theater when I can.
We saw that last week as well. I enjoyed it, but I do like Guy Ritchie flicks any ways. Fun cast and I'm sure the filming of it would've been a good time for all those guys involved. We have a local theatre which is $5 on Tuesdays, so definitely worth the price of admission.

Aladdin - Didn’t hold out much hope but really enjoyed it. Top Gun Maverick next....

Watched Midway last night. I'm feeling old, I can't imagine Woody Harrelson playing Nimitz. I remember Henry Fonda being better at the part.

Watched Parasite last night. It was interesting. Don’t think it should have won Best Picture!

The wife and I went to see Downhill with Will Ferrell and Julia Louise Dreyfuss Saturday morning. I expected a comedy but it was not even close. It was not horrible but not good..

Watched Knives Out and then 1917 yesterday.

Watched Jojo Rabbit over the weekend. Very good movie. (y)(y)

Watched The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence a couple of nights ago. I've never seen the movie before and really enjoyed watching it. With the Duke and James Stewart you can't go wrong right?

Last edited:
Started Joker this weekend but gf and I both fell asleep. Movie was great just watching in bed late at night. Definitely going to rent again so we can finish it.

Watched National Lampoons Family Vacation and European Vacation last night on Hulu. They never get old haha

"Real tomato ketchup Eddie?'

"Nothing but the best!"

Ma! 5/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Camino. As a huge fan of Breaking Bad, I wanted more from it but it was well done

Watched jojo rabbit, step brothers and once upon a time in hollywood on plane this weekend.

great, strong, meh

Mrs Chefkritter & I watched Coming to America 2 last night............as much as I loved the original, this is nowhere near as close and tries entirely too hard IMO and not really sure you could even try to replicate the tone in today's climate.

Favorite parts were the flashbacks to the original.

Last new movie I saw was Friday. Mrs. Blugold and I watched "Coming 2 America." We enjoyed it. Pretty good movie actually. A lot of fun.

Last new movie I saw was Friday. Mrs. Blugold and I watched "Coming 2 America." We enjoyed it. Pretty good movie actually. A lot of fun.
Yeah we watched it Friday too. I liked it, I need to go back and watch the original, it's been years but I felt like this one stood on its own.

Back