Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone got them? Best Grips or Master Grips?
I’ve always been interested how they are as good as the ones that play them seem to think they are. But finally held a BG microperf on a set of user Srixon irons at Edwin Wats and they were the tackiest grips I’d ever felt. If they really last as long as most say, curious why most of us don’t use them? Availability?

Also, if you have them, how do you like?

I've had the same set of Best Grips for 5ish years. They've more than paid for themselves at this point, and I prefer them over any grip I've played in the past.

I played them for about half a season back in the day, they’re good, but I got more of the feel I wanted out of cords. They’re also crazy expensive.

I use the grip master they are tacky, and last a long time we’ll over a couple seasons so the costs work out in the end. The only downside is every few months you have to clean off your oils with water only then they are like new again which isn’t much of a downside at all. The grips give you the option of glove or no glove to as the tackiness of the grip is the best over any other products.

I use Grip Master grips on all my putters, and for that matter, I have put them my daughter's as well - she (like her Dad) prefer the feel - but maybe she just like the bright color - who knows. I currently use a perforated mid size on my Exo 7s - it feels marvelous.

I kinda want to bite the bullet as I was super impressed by the tack that I felt on a set on some used clubs I saw in store. That said I use midsize now and am afraid of not feeling the difference in a mid vs a built up standard grip the cost get kinda nuts. I guess I could buy one of each. I also prefer these Augusta colors. May have to wait until next year.

The fact that on humid conditions they get even tackier sounds great as I play in Nashville and have to do the multiple glove thing at the peak heat of the summer

I had a Grip Master on one of my putters for a while. I did like the tack but not sure I could do it for full swing grips.

Had/have best grips and the quality is outstanding.

that would be my recommendation

Had/have best grips and the quality is outstanding.

that would be my recommendation

I’m leaning that way

Also a best grips user and they are by far my favorite. With the humidity here in Houston the tackiness they provide has been the best. Zack is great to work with.

I have Grip Master cabretta leather grips. I bought them 2 years ago but only used them a few rounds. Just took off the Jumbomax XS grips 2 weeks ago and out them back on. Size wise it's one extreme to the other.
I found the grips on some importing company web site. For 13 grips they were $8 a grip.

I use Grip Master grips on all my putters, and for that matter, I have put them my daughter's as well - she (like her Dad) prefer the feel - but maybe she just like the bright color - who knows. I currently use a perforated mid size on my Exo 7s - it feels marvelous.

Seems like a great putter addition. I’m going to out a perf leather one on my putter for a change of pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So hot in Nashville today. A small bucket was a glove-gonner. Thinking about these groups even more

Back