OrlandoGolfBlog

KISS MY A** BALL!!
Reaction score
Handicap
How about one for us lefty golfers :) A big oversized and clearly identifable left hand. :)

hmmmm....

:shut-mouth:

heh, acutally it'll serve a dual purpose, it'll clearly state the pride in your superior-handedness and if someone steps out of line you can slap them across the face with it.. How cool would that be??:stickbeat:

heh, acutally it'll serve a dual purpose, it'll clearly state the pride in your superior-handedness and if someone steps out of line you can slap them across the face with it.. How cool would that be??:stickbeat:

It'd be cool if you could position the fingers however you wanted too.... :banana:

Giving the bird for a bad round and an a-ok sign for a good round. It could double as a beer/cigar holder too. This needs to happen!

It'd be cool if you could position the fingers however you wanted too.... :banana:

Giving the bird for a bad round and an a-ok sign for a good round. It could double as a beer/cigar holder too. This needs to happen!

+1 for your superior outside the box thinking! :)

deserved its own thread.

I find it difficult to play with left handed golfers. I think I'm moving out of the way and I'm usually moving right into their way or line of sight.

I find it difficult to play with left handed golfers. I think I'm moving out of the way and I'm usually moving right into their way or line of sight.

My best golfing buddy for 3 years never got used to the fact that I was left handed. When he drove the cart, he would always pull up on the wrong side of the ball, then realize his mistake, use a couple of "deleted expletives" and make a 360 to get to the right side. Sometimes, as it became obvious he was about to do it again, I would say, "Remember, I'm left handed", at which point he would again use a couple of "deleted expletives" and jerk the cart to the correct side just in time.

When playing with someone new and they comment on my left-handedness, I just tell them that I started out as a natural right hander, but the game was too easy, so I decided to challenge myself by switching sides.:laughing:

My best golfing buddy for 3 years never got used to the fact that I was left handed. When he drove the cart, he would always pull up on the wrong side of the ball, then realize his mistake, use a couple of "deleted expletives" and make a 360 to get to the right side. Sometimes, as it became obvious he was about to do it again, I would say, "Remember, I'm left handed", at which point he would again use a couple of "deleted expletives" and jerk the cart to the correct side just in time.

When playing with someone new and they comment on my left-handedness, I just tell them that I started out as a natural right hander, but the game was too easy, so I decided to challenge myself by switching sides.:laughing:

Haha, that's awesome, I'm going to have to steal that! :)

I find it difficult playing with right handers for the same reason, they're always in my line of sight! :) j/k..

The cart thing is where it usually gets me, everyone does it and I'm like (ahem)... you mind moving the cart? :)

Regarding the Headcover, we need to get on this idea immediately, I was thinking, you can put little wires in all the fingers so you can adjust the positions to however you're playing that day! IE: OK, thumbs down, middle finger up.. you know.. :)

A Lefty headcover??? Well on behalf of my son who is a lefty ( but plays golf right handed) thanks for thinking of this! I might make one with a matching helmet for when we play doubles tennis and I get whacked in the back of the head by his forehand that I confuse with a back hand that needs help. The idea of a hand is kind of fun and of course you are all so creative to think of the adjustable fingers LOL! There is also the thumbs up and maybe we could develop some kind of waving mechanism to summons the drink cart girl? Thank you ALL again for your creativity, inspiration and for making me laugh. If they come to take me away please tell them that I haven't lost it, I've just been on the forum with the wonderfully creative THP community! And YES I will throw this out to my design team.

A Lefty headcover??? Well on behalf of my son who is a lefty ( but plays golf right handed) thanks for thinking of this! I might make one with a matching helmet for when we play doubles tennis and I get whacked in the back of the head by his forehand that I confuse with a back hand that needs help. The idea of a hand is kind of fun and of course you are all so creative to think of the adjustable fingers LOL! There is also the thumbs up and maybe we could develop some kind of waving mechanism to summons the drink cart girl? Thank you ALL again for your creativity, inspiration and for making me laugh. If they come to take me away please tell them that I haven't lost it, I've just been on the forum with the wonderfully creative THP community! And YES I will throw this out to my design team.

Tck! Your son golf's right handed!? sigh.... poor poor man.. he's been mislead.. :)

HA!

I'll tell you what, you'll have at two orders for the lefty headcover when it comes out!

Back