Legacy Is Coming To THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be ready for the ride? Maybe some select few individuals will be sponsored for the 2015 calendar year and attend every THP event for said sponsor..... I mean at least a guy can dream, that would be one hell of a Legacy to leave!

I am looking forward to seeing what the new Legacy is going to be and try and add to my Legacy here at THP.:D

thp-BridgestoneChampionship.png
thp-OTSS.png

You are awesome TBD!!

Legacy Is Coming To THP

I know what my Legacy is...to get some of those that TBD is displaying up above.

Edit: For starters

I'm ready to learn more.

And continue the building of a legacy hopefully.

#zoocrew going down will be a nice feather in the cap!

QFT !!!

I am ready for the ride.

Another bomb dropped today! Incredible the way this is coming into form. I'm ready to create my #THPLegacy.

Pretty cool to see KBS and Bridgestone get involved in this one.

Can't wait to see the details on this event. Or, is it something more than a single event???

Bridgestone, KBS and THP. I'll take that hand to Vegas and clean up.

KBS, Bridgestone...
I think it's safe to say this is just the tip of the awesomeburg.

I'm so damn confused right now.

But I've never been so happy to be so confused.

Solid teasers so far, legacy is going to be epic

Its nice to see some of the best companies in the world getting excited about this.

Awesome Companies thus far... This is gonna be big!!!

Yes it is JB, can't wait to see who else is joining the legacy!!!

Bridgestone truly gets what the experience is all about much like others, I dig the Bridgestone brand their support of THP.

Welcome Bridgestone and KBS!!

Very cool. I have (what I think is) a pretty cool golfing legacy that I've inherited and want to build and make my own, but I'm waiting for the official announcement to share my multi-generational story!

Very cool. I have (what I think is) a pretty cool golfing legacy that I've inherited and want to build and make my own, but I'm waiting for the official announcement to share my multi-generational story!

Just a head's up that the #THPLegacy will be a bit more about something THPcentric. However with a story like that, I recommend starting a thread or adding to one.

Gotta love seeing that Bridgestone is going to be a part of this. They always make it as incredible as possible for those involved!

Just a head's up that the #THPLegacy will be a bit more about something THPcentric. However with a story like that, I recommend starting a thread or adding to one.

Cool, I may just do that. But I think THP and THP centric things are how I'm extending that legacy I inherited and am making it my own.

Well....I'm #OutingApproved

Hopefully I get to be #THPLegacyApproved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back