Reaction score
Handicap
19.2 GHIN
On the edge of my seat

Martsy

Reaction score
Handicap
18.5 GHIN
Sorry I will never have had the opportunity to play in a MC, I can't even imagine how amazing it must be to be one of the 40 right now on the verge of heading to Hilton Head. But if there's one thing I do know in my limited time here...is that the community and the people who contribute to running it are second to none, and every single event is an amazing opportunity in it's own right. I'm glad to have part of a couple, and look forward to what the future brings. THP is already a legacy...but color me interested on what's next.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
THP is always innovating, changing and improving, and it's always for the good. I have no doubt as we move into 2015 THP will continue the trend of completely blowing our minds!!!

Legacy Is Coming...Be Ready For The Ride

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
As always Josh, you have a way with words and teasers my friend. A bitter sweet post for me to read but I had a feeling it was coming early on. I love the fact that I'm apart of an event that means so much to so many, however there is a part of me that is sad to see it go. I've been absolutely in love with this place and this event ever since I decided to take a dive in the deep end and put myself out there and get to know everyone. This may be the last year of the Morgan Cup, like with everything all good things must come to an end at some point, however I have zero doubts that Josh and Morgan will keep innovating, keep bringing us closer to to things we all love better than anyone else, keep blowing our minds because that's what they do here at THP and that is why they are rivaled by none!

tyno

B golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
from what i can gather, it sounds as if the Morgan Cup has turned into some sort of golf event phoenix...

v.man

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
I'm a little sad that The Morgan Cup will not return and feel so blessed to be a part of the last one. The Morgan Cup has been beyond awesome, but, it's "Legacy" will be beyond phenomenal! Can't wait for it's unveiling.

Erky

Reaction score
Damn. I need to call the studio and have Guillermo Del Toro stop shooting my entry for next year's MC.

Nebgolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
#GolfIsFun
Huh? You've already got one hell of a legacy, so what do you mean it's coming?? I imagine whatever it is, it will be amazing

Chickopher

Reaction score
Handicap
20+
My first exposure to the Morgan Cup and it will be gone before I get to experience it. :disapointed:

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Legacy has a great ring to it. I can't wait to hear what the details are and what "legacy" it will bring to THP.

Stribs

Reaction score
So freakin stoked to hear more about this event.....we must get ready because #TheLegacy is coming!

TNTCigarguy

2014 #THPMC @TntCigarguy
Reaction score
Handicap
Cigars
Legacy means to be handed down from the past.... sooooooo The Legacy of the Morgan Cup will be passed on??? So many possibilities

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.9
While it is truly sad to see the end of the MC, it will always hold a place as the Ultimate Golf Event.
I have no doubt that the fine folks at THP have something really special in the works when JB is working his arse off and still finds the time to drop the teaser bomb. . .
"Legacy Is Coming...Be Ready For The Ride"

fairband

#THPLegacy
Reaction score
Handicap
What a kickoff to Morgan Cup week! I think most of us saw the writing on the wall for the Morgan Cup, so those participating in the final edition this week enjoy it for all of us that never got the oppotunity. That being said bring on the Legacy!!!

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
9 (9.2)
I can't deny that I am not a little disappointed to hear that the Morgan Cup will be no more as it was something I would have loved to experience if I had the chance, so for those that are there this weekend I can't wait to see the coverage

But I have no doubt that whatever the Legacy may be, it will be something quite special and if I have the chance to make it happen and be involved you better believe I will be doing my best to be a part of it

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
I am very sad to see the Morgan Cup come to an end....this event has meant a lot to me....enough that I am in withdrawls right now because I am not in MB for the first time in 3 years!

I am sad, but excited to see what new and creative ideas that THP has come up with.

Spivey

Reaction score
Handicap
7.6 GHIN
I will be looking forward to the Legacy details!

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I have read, I believe they are playing in Myrtle Beach, not Hilton Head. I have played Caledonia, so I know that is in Myrtle Beach. Unless there is one in Hilton Head as well.
You are correct. Hilton Head is host of the Gauntlet later this year.

DavidWinchell

Pink Panther
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Color me intrigued!!

wluker17

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How can the Legacy not be bigger and better?! THP doesn't take steps back

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Funny. My favorite course around is called Legacy. How fitting. Can't wait to hear more

McRock

Reaction score
Handicap
THP, bigger, better, Legacy....

Yep, I'm excited. Even more reason to watch the MC rounds this year once they are posted. Not only will I get to watch the last MC, but JB maybe (hopefully) will drop a hint or two about Legacy!

~Rock

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to see the Morgan Cup retired. It was a big motivation for my setting my golf goals this year. I'm excited to see it replaced with "Legacy" however, and I assume it'll be a suitable replacement target for me to eye.

DavidWinchell

Pink Panther
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Funny. My favorite course around is called Legacy. How fitting. Can't wait to hear more
Was my first thought exactly!

StanTheCaddy

Who wants 2 have some fun
Reaction score
Handicap
9.8 USGA
This. Sounds. Awesome! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in