Legacy Is Coming To THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intrigued!!!!

Great write up about the Morgan Cup! It truly is an event unlike anything else I've ever seen. It has changed me as a golfer and I'll forever be greatful for having the opportunities I have had to play in the event.

Legacy......Bring it on!!

Can I be your partner again at the Legacy event? That would be epic!

Looking forward to more details about this one in the future.

No doubt it's sad that the MC is going away. With all the time and energy that won't be going towards next year's MC, who knows what kind awesome ideas JB & GG might come up with!

Sounds great, look forward to it.

Looks like I joined the site at the end of an era, but I'm excited to see what the next era brings!

I have a bit of sadness that the MC is ending and I never got there, but to all you guys this year you will be apart of history and I know you will make THP and its members especially JB and GG so proud. Thank you all for sharing it with us.

When one era finishes another starts and that will be LEGACY!!!! We will embrace you.

Looks like I joined the site at the end of an era, but I'm excited to see what the next era brings!

It is really an interesting time to be joining the community. One of the big attractions of this place, to me at least, was the potential to play in the Morgan Cup. How can you not get excited reading the posts of those who have been there and those who are going this year? Knowing that it is ending really leaves a big question mark as to what will fill the void. I will be very interested to see what Legacy is all about. I can see from my short time here that THP knows how to do events so I'm excited what this might bring.

sorry to see the mc going away, wish i could have been apart of the last Morgan Cup, looking forward to the new era!

Yeah, I'm ready.

Considering all that JB and Morgan have done for THP events and have created some of the best golfing experiences EVER, to call something legacy...well it's just going to be beyond awesome.

I feel an urge to go play The Legacy here soon...

Lots of questions over the last few hours about this, and all I can say is the THP Community will enjoy learning about Legacy.

Lots of questions over the last few hours about this, and all I can say is the THP Community will enjoy learning about Legacy.

You are a tease, JB

I+m+Listening_7d2dea_4158459.jpg

Determined to do what it takes to be an actual part of the Legacy!!!

It'd be an honor to captain The Legacy event....just saying.

The announcement of The Legacy has definitely livened up my morning. Can't wait to hear more about this.

trumping the Morgan Cup will be one difficult task, but Legacy sounds up to the challenge.

A typical Josh tease!!! I love it.

I hoped to play an another MC once things settled down on the home front, but now I look forward to seeing what the Legacy is all about. Y'all have never let us down when it comes to quality events and I know that this won't be any different.

I'm really kicking myself for not entering the MC contests this year. But I have a feeling Legacy will be just as great. Looking forward to more info!

Will you create a legacy?

Will you create a legacy?

Yes I will plus I still haven't complete the hat trick since I blew it on 18 in OCMD

We always do my friend...we always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back