Legacy Is Coming To THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping a bombshell! Interested to hear more

Hmm sounds like another amazing year on the horizon on THP

The Morgan Cup was an incredible event and it sucks that it has ended, but something named Legacy has to be good....

Hmm sounds like another amazing year on the horizon on THP

Hey. I said "wtg Cleveland" when they got LeBron back. Maybe you can send me some insider info?

Well, when one door closes, another opens. Good thing with THP is that every time that door does close, the awesomeness behind the newly opened door is beyond comparison. Looking forward to being a part of this weekend and hearing about Legacy!

I remember all the guessing that went on when all we had to go on was "the King is coming" and we didn't come any where close to guessing the awesomeness of that.

So I'm sure we have no idea what Legacy will be. But we know this, if it is the creation of JB and GG, buckle your seatbelts.

I have enjoyed the MC preparations, coverage, and recaps the last couple of seasons. Really looking forward to getting the lowdown on the Legacy.

Wellllllllll thennnnnnnn, I couldn't wait for a shot at a mc. Now I can't wait for a shot at anything, what ever it is it will be once in a lifetime epic.

Always excited about something new.

Legacy....I like the sound of that! Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Wellllllllll thennnnnnnn, I couldn't wait for a shot at a mc. Now I can't wait for a shot at anything, what ever it is it will be once in a lifetime epic.

The Grandaddy is still going on with contests coming every few weeks.
Jump on in the next one. Dont forget the AC membership.

This Grandaddy event sounds pretty damn special.

Put me in coach!

This Grandaddy event sounds pretty damn special.
Put me in coach!

In memory of the last surviving member of The Ramones (Tommy) that passed a few days ago. . . .

I wanna be selected !

A sad so long #THPMC (never had the privilege to take part in one but have read enough about it to get a keen sense that it is beyond special), and an ecstatic HELLOOOOO LEGACY!

I plan on it as soon as the 2015 enrollment starts. :)

I plan on it as soon as the 2015 enrollment starts. :)

I was referring to the Grandaddy for 2014 that is still open and new contests are coming every 2 weeks.
All expenses paid trip to CA
Gear
Golf
And more

But I will save that for the proper thread.

Any teaser when further LEGACY details will come out?

Color me intrigued.... VERY intrigued!

Sad that I wasn't able to make it into a Morgan Cup before it's end, but I will be on the sidelines continuing to support the participants. Legacy sounds like something that should be narrated by Mel Gibson (sober and in Highlander character) or Morgan Freeman.... I'm excited!!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Sad to see The Morgan Cup come to a close but all things must end. But now the Legacy begins and knowing THP is will be absolutely mind blowing. Bring it on.

To those playing go out with a BANG

I'm sad to see the Morgan Cup come to an end before I could participate. However THP does not stand still and improvement is a constant. I'm looking forward to learning more about what comes next.

I hate to see the MC go but I am sooooo looking forward to the Legacy !

Obviously sad to see the Morgan Cup coming to an end, but I know that THP only does bigger and better, so I can't wait to see what The Legacy brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back