Let’s see the shoes

I got two pair of shoes for Christmas with my Christmas work bonus (amazon gift card) and I like them both. My last Ecco shoes were bought in 2012 and were on their last days. I also have a black pair of Callaway I got from Budget Golf and I wear them with shorts ;)
A0016657-D5A0-4C27-BE5E-AB9DCFB8B9EF.jpeg
9A8CF25E-4B17-4953-A4AF-53142EFBFF8D.jpeg
E4B76304-E037-4B7A-8771-3FAC46B464F0.jpeg

7F71C393-C260-4DBD-AD11-D7AAD88EDDBA.jpeg380C9EA2-1A3F-4C0B-B2D8-A471E1C2D41C.jpeg

the flex xp's are super comfy.

These haven't seen the course yet, still too muddy.
IMG_20190505_120357-01.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_120357-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190505_120357-01.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1
after browsing this post, drunk me says i'm grabbing some shoes tomorrow :rolleyes:

It’s ok, we can leave them to their pleated khakis and woven leather belts ?
Well, yeah. I find it makes my life easier if I ugly myself up a bit before I go outside. My wife gets annoyed when all the women chase me around. It’s a tough life being this handsome. ;)

Seeing some nice looking shoes (and @Snickerdoodle 's footwear), I really want to get a couple of shoes this year that I love. I ordered the Curator MoneyMakers but they were a poor fit for my feet. I am still grieving those shoes. Loved the look. Now I am waiting for shoes I can try on. Wah. Nothing here now but leftovers with nothing in my size. Do I try to order something again? TM's customer service left me very underwhelmed. I don't want to get burned again.

after browsing this post, drunk me says i'm grabbing some shoes tomorrow :rolleyes:
With or without hair or artificial turf?

Seeing some nice looking shoes (and @Snickerdoodle 's footwear), I really want to get a couple of shoes this year that I love. I ordered the Curator MoneyMakers but they were a poor fit for my feet. I am still grieving those shoes. Loved the look. Now I am waiting for shoes I can try on. Wah. Nothing here now but leftovers with nothing in my size. Do I try to order something again? TM's customer service left me very underwhelmed. I don't want to get burned again.
That sucks those didn't work out and surprised they wouldn't work with you more. :mad: Hope you find something that works well and you like.

I was hoping JB would sign me on for shoe consultant for TheGrandaddy so everyone would match next year but probably not. ?
Maybe I should mix and match the next time on course.
View attachment 8923567

Nothing says Grandaddy with Callaway Golf shoe consultant like wearing hideous Nikes...

Nothing says Grandaddy with Callaway Golf shoe consultant like wearing hideous Nikes...
Somehow I feel another point coming from @MWard :confused:

I was hoping JB would sign me on for shoe consultant for TheGrandaddy so everyone would match next year but probably not. ?
Maybe I should mix and match the next time on course.
View attachment 8923567

I like the coloring of these, the check mark on the side would make me hand them back....

Back