Let’s See Those Holiday Decorations

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For those that celebrating & decorate for the holidays let’s see those photos!

The wife & daughter started decorating November 2nd inside the house. I gave in this morning & agreed to start the outside. Still a work in progress but here is after day 1
7EFB8AE2-8170-4441-B54B-2BFD29D1B9CB.jpeg
I will go through the house and snap some pictures of the inside. They go all out.

It has begun! I will note my job is mostly everything outside and to take things out of the box and put them in the general area where they belong. My wife does the finishing touches.
931A18EE-9516-418F-BF32-2844CBE91D3F.jpeg0A1A28DA-C617-4F66-A512-8E28A82A19AC.jpeg

I’ll start putting things up this weekend. I got a new “reaching pole” to get some lights up in the tree to try out.

I’ll start putting things up this weekend. I got a new “reaching pole” to get some lights up in the tree to try out.
Let me know how it works for you.

Let me know how it works for you.
I’ll also climb up on my step ladder to get that extra height…

Need to make sure all my lights are working first though!

Update: we may have a problem. The tree goes where the cat tower is, but we won’t be getting one for a few weeks.
CBF295D8-7A26-4BFD-86BC-29E6ABC87776.jpeg

image.jpg
image.jpg
We have our two trees up and a lot more inside decoration. Lights will go up outside on a bit of a nicer day lol

Yep, that’s an issue. Unless you’re ok with someone “hunting” from your mantle!
Generally frowned upon and Remus is possibly the clumsiest cat I think I’ve ever seen, so I’d rather be not give it a try :LOL:

Generally frowned upon and Remus is possibly the clumsiest cat I think I’ve ever seen, so I’d rather be not give it a try :LOL:
The photo made me think Remus is quite the hunter of Christmas decor!

Just pulled Christmas stuff out of the storage unit today. Once I put stuff up I'll post. Always look forward to putting up my Star Wars tree.

The photo made me think Remus is quite the hunter of Christmas decor!
Anything plastic or shiny. Nothing is safe! Order has been temporarily restored.
4D4C6198-8857-454A-9484-7EA9B4EF5F53.jpeg

Just pulled Christmas stuff out of the storage unit today. Once I put stuff up I'll post. Always look forward to putting up my Star Wars tree.
Okay, I’m looking forward to seeing this one and learning what a Star Wars tree is!

Okay, I’m looking forward to seeing this one and learning what a Star Wars tree is!
Here it is from a past year, have a few more ornaments to go on it now, might need a bigger tree

Attachments

• 20191201_125215.jpg
    20191201_125215.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 9
Here it is from a past year, have a few more ornaments to go on it now, might need a bigger tree
Yep, that’s a Star Wars tree!!

Darth Vader on top?!

Decorations will go up the day after Thanksgiving. Or maybe sooner this year, maybe Tuesday, we will see. I am still trying to figure out where to put my tree. I don't love where it was last year, but I don't really have another option. So we shall see.

Not sure how much I’ll do with the exterior lights before I leave for the Grandaddy because I doubt @dacatalyst41 wants me up on the roof or climbing ladders.

Back