Let’s try this again...

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Hey everyone,

long time THPer here but went off the radar for the last 5 years. After my oldest daughter was born she was a month old and rode 11 hours with me to the 2013 Morgan Cup. I like to think I started her with golf early, but so far she has a bazillion hobbies, so golf hasn’t stuck yet.after that tournament my priorities changed and I put the clubs away for a while.

i went from playing 5-6 times a week before kids to playing 5-6 times a year and went from a 4 handicap to probably a 15. I started a new career last year that gives me the luxury of traveling to many beautiful places. When I am not traveling for work I love spending time with my wife and two girls, but I bought a travel bag this year and have taken my clubs with me and I’m finally back to striking the ball well and shooting high 70s-low 80s.

One of the things that made golf so much fun was being part of the THP community, so I’m hoping getting active again will being back the passion I had for the game before. I’m looking forward to meeting some new faces in the future and rekindling some of the old great friendships that all started with THP.

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back and as a dad of two daughters I get the time management part.

Welcome back fellow BridgestoneBro!

JM

Welcome back!

Welcome back!! Glad you are doing well.

Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Welcome back brother, I'm in the same boat as you. Coming back after a 4 year hiatus...... This is gonna be fun this time.

Welcome back

Wait.......what is going on in here???!!!!

Very cool... Comeback Kid.

Back