Let the new 2023 season Prep begin!

PingEye2Man

Reaction score
Handicap
17ish
Ok, all of your posts have finally got to me, I decided last night to get my business in order for the upcoming 2023 season! A thorough 23 point inspection on the clubs! 😂 Detailing out the interior of the bag! Making sure all of the balls are separated into new and waterhole compartments! Driver/Iron tees are in the proper places, which will probably be the last time that I can find the correct tee needed instantly! Divot repair/Ball Markers are all in the same room, and 2 gloves are still usable...only need to get wedges re-gripped!!! Figure that I want to be “at the ready” should nature give some of it’s early spring gifts weather-wise!

Last edited:
That's great. Look good play good that's the motto.

I left my clubs in my office / loft for the winter so I can still pretend like I could go play golf if I got the itch - I can't in snow but I'll give it a good run.

Sounds good. Be sure to add sun screen to the bag and stay hydrated...two things I forget to do and add to my regimen far too late into the season...

Sounds good. Be sure to add sun screen to the bag and stay hydrated...two things I forget to do and add to my regimen far too late into the season...
Great points! Definitely will have a side pocket dedicated to those!

Ok, all of your posts have finally got to me, I decided last night to get my business in order for the upcoming 2023 season! A thorough 23 point inspection on the clubs! 😂 Detailing out the interior of the bag! Making sure all of the balls are separated into new and waterhole compartments! Driver/Iron tees are in the proper places, which will probably be the last time that I can find the correct tee needed instantly! Divot repair/Ball Markers are all in the same room, and 2 gloves are still usable...only need to get wedges re-gripped!!! Figure that I want to be “at the ready” should nature give some of it’s early spring gifts weather-wise!
I know the feeling! My bag is locked and loaded. Just need to be able to get outside to play!!

Always keep a spare pair of socks in a ziploc bag in your bag. You never know.

Mine are always ready. I have a mat and net in the basement and a couple of sims close by so the clubs never get put away.

Back