Let's see your swing

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
I think there may have been a thread like this in the past but I thought it could be fun to get this going. Swings come in all speeds, shapes and sizes and I thought it would be fun to share with each other. I'll start out with an iron swing from today's practice.

View attachment trim.F0A0CB02-08E2-4784-B099-D5040D0A9D7B.MOV

The first 2 is my swing as it's been since I started playing. The last two are after the overhaul I've been working on. Virtually the same distance, maybe a bit further with the improvements. Still a long way from good. :(

Attachments

• 20181027111021_DL_Errol_s_iPhone.mov
    4.5 MB
  • 20181027111021_OT_iPhone.mov
    4.4 MB
  • video000000(1).mp4
    770 KB
  • video000000.mp4
    771.9 KB
i don’t wanna...

I think there may have been a thread like this in the past but I thought it could be fun to get this going. Swings come in all speeds, shapes and sizes and I thought it would be fun to share with each other. I'll start out with an iron swing from today's practice.

View attachment 8956592
Look at that long backswing KEV!

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Look at that long backswing KEV!
Now I just have to figure out how to get that to show up on the golf course. I tend to shorten back up when I'm actually playing.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to take one from that angle sometimg @KEV . I like that. Shows things a little differently.

This sounds fun! Only have a couple videos my wife took a couple months back. Don’t have a down the line one unfortunately. I’d love to hear people’s thoughts since I haven’t been playing too long and I’m sure there’s a lot I could adjust!

This is the only video evidence I can find from the start of quarantine in March. Not sure how it compares to the hacks I’m taking today 🤷‍♂️
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Do you want the one from the range that looks money or the one from hole 12 where I’m out of ideas and just praying?

Today's ESPN broadcasters, especially Curtis Strange, were proclaiming that Tiger's (smooth) driving range swing has little resemblance to his on course swing.

This is a video from me earlier this year. I look like a mess because I was 16 holes in walking 7000 yards. This one was just shy of 300 faded a little right on me in the first cut. Also a lady was walking the path unbenounced to me and I think I came very close to hitting her. Par’d this hole but missed an easy 8 footer for birdie.

View attachment A72F154A-3407-4553-9EBF-94475473517A.MOV

#17 on The Quarry in San Antonio a few weeks ago. I hit a good drive as far as contact and ball flight goes, but picked too short of a line and found the rocks on the other side and didn’t get a kick back out.

mehhhh do i have to? :p Nothing super recent. don't judge me hopping around and not properly creating divot lines in the 2nd video. that field was so uneven.

Back