Lets talk about....The Cart Girl

Cart girls hit on me all the time. I like it and they know after their shift they can come home with me. It's a great golf course.

you can’t call it “cart girls hitting on me” when they run you over with their cart trying to get away from you.....

Seems odd for someone that has stated numerous times on the forum that they are married to stoop to this level, but then again with the rest of the contradictions out of children, it becomes par for the course.

There's a big difference between playful flirting and crude comments. Most guys know the difference, it's the one's that don't that make themselves look like fools. Spoken as a former cocktail waitress and bartender.

Cart girls hit on me all the time. I like it and they know after their shift they can come home with me. It's a great golf course.

When I was younger, this was a common occurrence for me. My father would say "are you going to hit the ball or talk to the cart girl all day?" It worked for me a few times, as I ended up dating a few of them. :ROFLMAO::drinks:
But now that I"m old enough to be the majority of these girls fathers, it's just not right. Especially since I have a daughter & if some old redneck golfer looking like me starting hitting on my daughter, I'm pretty sure I would go postal. :eek:

When I was young, I said and did stupid things. Then I grew up, had daughters as children and have become much more sensitive to anything “locker room”.

Never guessed it would happen but it has..

I think I have more fun on the golf course than anyone else.

some suggestion that alcohol can make people say and do stupid things ??? my only comment about the Drinks Cart is I find paying $40 for a cold drink or $50 for a stale sandwich to be a tad aggravating

I think I have more fun on the golf course than anyone else.

Depends on your definition of fun - I don't think Cart Girls are meant to be entertainment. There are tournaments for that, or there were in the day... Heard about them.

Depends on your definition of fun - I don't think Cart Girls are meant to be entertainment. There are tournaments for that, or there were in the day... Heard about them.
EDITED

And on that note, 1ironrocks will no longer be joining us here on THP.

Between his millions of dollars.
Happily married man with the benefits of cart girls.
I am sure he can find a way to keep himself busy.

It could've been Avid Golfer.
Yep that's the magazine I was thinking about. I can't remember which one it was that they won though.

Hi 1ironrocks! We see you.......

tenor.gif

Thank you from a dad of two amazing young women.....OK my son is pretty cool two.

Thank you! If someone is that committed to being an Internet troll. The least he could do is be good at it.

I tip the cart girl well, so that they keep coming out. With no water on the course due to Covid restrictions, I'm glad to see them. So I buy something and tip them, most are going to school. A few will ask questions about work/career, networking to find a position somewhere.

At my age those young cart girls don't do it for me. Now if they're mom was driving the cart that would be a different story. :cool:

Yep that's the magazine I was thinking about. I can't remember which one it was that they won though.

Avid Golfer and the last time they did Cart Girl of the Year was 2017. No more. They were tasteful. They also featured bartenders at the courses. But they'd ask questions like "Biggest $$ Tip", what college they were going to and studying, what they wanted to do after college, Worst Pickup Line, which I copied. In other words, they allowed the cart girls to have have and make fun of the men.

Some men are pigs, especially around their bros. Some women love the attention. Some women just want to be treated respectfully. Not too different from every other walk of life.

I did once get asked out by a cart girl after helping her jump start her car, but I was already in a relationship. Amazing what a pair of jumper cables can do for a guy lol.

They put up with a lot of crap and I'm guessing make decent money but my question is why is this behavior acceptable?

the behavior itself makes a difference. some is acceptable, some is definitely not. is flirting and a bit of locker room talk acceptable? debatable, but i do think it should be expected. i mean, ask yourself why there aren't more cart boys?

Back