Lets talk putter grips, what do you use?

Scotty grip on my newport 2

332E0AFF-1664-4195-A9E6-E8ACFAAF1EED.png
Lamkin Deep Etched Cord Grip on my betti

Can’t believe it took me this long to find it - great grip and feel for me when putting custom betti grip meshes with my putter so well - easily cleaned with gripes too

104cc tour SNSR contour pro on my Toulon Vegas, suits my hands 👍

I am a super stroke no counter core 2.0, going to mess around with a 1.0 also

I like several stock grips. Triple Track pistol grip is good, as is the Scotty Pistolero. But, I really like the Cleveland Lamkin Frontline grips. It's a fatter grip, but feels really good.

I always play the stock grip on putters. Current grip is the Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol on my Frontline Elevado, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Prior to the current putter I used the SS 3.0 but I found the Stock Oversized Odyssey grip to be very comfortable in my hands?

Who is doing their own grip changes? I have a nice work bench that I use in the garage.

Stock pistol grips, Scotty and Odyssey are my usual go-to’s. I like the Toulon grip but it’s encroaching on being too big for me.

Always change the grip out to my favorite, the Winn Pro X. I feel I could stick that grip on pretty much any putter and still putt pretty well with it.

I like several stock grips. Triple Track pistol grip is good, as is the Scotty Pistolero. But, I really like the Cleveland Lamkin Frontline grips. It's a fatter grip, but feels really good.
I always play the stock grip on putters. Current grip is the Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol on my Frontline Elevado, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

This is my favorite grip now.. I played a superstroke mid slim grip for a long time but something about the Lamkin grip that comes on the Frontline Elevado just fits my hand perfectly and is more tacky /grippy than SS grips.

Had the SS slim 3.0 for several years. Switched to the SS pistol GT 2.0 this week. I feel a bit indifferent about it right now. Not something I can really verbalize, but it’s really different feeling.
Ordered an Odyssey Toulon putter this week as we’ll, so will have that standard odyssey/Toulon stroke lab grip to compare against as well.

Tour SNSR 140cc

Tour Sensr Contour is what I'm currently using. I had tried it at GG on some putters and when it was an option on my Stroke Lab X, I went with it. Seems to fit my hands well and just feels right--lol. I've also been working on a new putter grip with my hands, so think it's all just happened at a time that could make the Contour and I get along.

Right now have a superstroke on my putter that seems to work well. I normally regrip with a lamkin deep etch though my last regrip I put on a pro only red star.

Actually use the stock Bettinardi grip, is this another reason I’m weird?

I have the same grip on all of my clubs == even the putter........

Lamkin Deep Etched and Garsen Edge. Love them both.

I really liked the stock grip that came on my Odyssey White Hot Pro V-Line 2. Then my friend gave me a cheap putter with big Winn AVS grip and I liked that better, but wasn't perfect. Then I needed a grip for my favorite Ping Zing; I put a Ping PP58 Midsize (non-cord version) grip on it and it's now my favorite.

So, from standard to jumbo to midsize for me. I'll be switching all my putters to midsize.

View attachment 8931014
Lamkin Deep Etched Cord Grip on my betti

Can’t believe it took me this long to find it - great grip and feel for me when putting custom betti grip meshes with my putter so well - easily cleaned with gripes too
I gotta hand it to you there, you got it right in my book. There are a few others too, but these are great

The Flat Cat pistol shaped grip is my favorite. Completely under the radar, awesome putter grip. I randomly stumbled on one and it is now my go to.

I like tinkering around with grips a lot and rarely k a stock option. I'm a big fan of the P2 Tour Aware but it's a bit spendy. I'm another damn of the SNSR grips and have used those a lot. I currently have a Gripmaster midsize that's waiting to go on something soon. I agree with others that the Lamkin Deep Etch is great also.

SS Flatso 3.0

Super Stroke Flatso 1.0

Back