I’ve heard it’s hilarious. I need to start watching it!

I’ve heard it’s hilarious. I need to start watching it!
You should start binge watching right now. It's pure gold..

Wife’s going out of town this weekend so I will start again where I left off. Season 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need more Letterkenny

I was supposed to go to Letterkenny Live last night with a bunch of friends from my men's league hockey team. What could be better than that? At 3:30, the box office recording specifically said the show was still on. At 4:30, they cancelled. No rescheduled date announced yet of course, but I bet it's going to be June 26th. Why? Because that's same date as my son's HS graduation.

No golf the next month, this might be a good time to catch up fellas.

I was supposed to go to Letterkenny Live last night with a bunch of friends from my men's league hockey team. What could be better than that? At 3:30, the box office recording specifically said the show was still on. At 4:30, they cancelled. No rescheduled date announced yet of course, but I bet it's going to be June 26th. Why? Because that's same date as my son's HS graduation.
"Sorry son, I'll get you at college graduation though"

Having never previously heard of Letterkenny; the cascading effects from having come across this thread have directly negatively affected my time on the SkyTrak.

Having never previously heard of Letterkenny; the cascading effects from having come across this thread have directly negatively affected my time on the SkyTrak.
It's definitely worth it though!!

I think I saw an episode of this and just scratched my head. Maybe it was the context... or Canadian humor... but I didn't get it.

Back