Great first episode so far

I have bing watched through season 8. Love the show. How does this work, is season 9 the new season?

I have bing watched through season 8. Love the show. How does this work, is season 9 the new season?
Yeah I cruised through 8 seasons quickly. Didn’t know season 9 is here.

I need to hop back on this train. I started watching it over a year ago and then kids got in the way. Might have to start hiding in the basement.

I need to hop back on this train. I started watching it over a year ago and then kids got in the way. Might have to start hiding in the basement.
Start five minutes ago.

Darn.. Helped my neighbors who are older and just getting back.. I planned to watch and THP all day but did a good deed instead.. Hmm

Gonna need to catch the new season

Darn.. Helped my neighbors who are older and just getting back.. I planned to watch and THP all day but did a good deed instead.. Hmm
This applies incredibly well to episode 5 hahahaha

Solid season. I'll probably have to watch it again this week to digest when I am paying more than half attention.
Some great zingers, maybe a tiny bit too much of the back and forth play-on-banter but it's funny as hell so I get it.

Walked into the living room where the kids are watching a Dinsey movie and the guy that plays Reilly was on screen. Took me a second to realize it was him he was using full sentences. :ROFLMAO:

I’m a little disappointed overall. I know Covid has made it very hard to create content, but I just found barely watching. The funniest part to me was the hockey coach telling drunken stories about him and his wife!🤣 The ending was interesting!😳🤔

I thought it started kind of slow and got better and better as the season went on.

I really enjoyed Season 9 a lot. That ending...fark for having to wait for season 10

Back