I’m a little disappointed overall. I know Covid has made it very hard to create content, but I just found barely watching. The funniest part to me was the hockey coach telling drunken stories about him and his wife!🤣 The ending was interesting!😳🤔

RIP Barb

This episode was okay. Lot of tarps off, and the McMurray’s are always gold to watch in the background.

I just started episode two of season 9. I was a little let down by the first one but hopefully it picks up.

Just restarted this. Never got past half way into season 1. Let's see where it goes.

Good Lord Coach. He's goin down a rabbithole that I didn't want to know any about haha

I need education on this show...should I watch since it just popped up on my screen? I swear I’m being tracked on my phone.

I need education on this show...should I watch since it just popped up on my screen? I swear I’m being tracked on my phone.

just by being in this thread, you are obligated

Just watch it.

If you're not hooked in the first five minutes, I'm not sure about you.

New season had some definite highlights (Bonnie McMurray!), but overall it just didn't grab me like previous seasons.

New season eh? Guess I'll have to get after it

Finally got around to season 9. Wtf?

Hopefully the next season comes out as fast as 7 and 8 did.

New season had some definite highlights (Bonnie McMurray!), but overall it just didn't grab me like previous seasons.
Yeah. I agree. I'm going to hold judgement until the next season rolls out. I feel like this was just a transition to that. There were some things that made me laugh out loud but there are things that I felt were missing. I'm not going to get into details since there are probably some people who haven't see every episode yet. The discussion on Gail's farts had me laughing out loud for several minutes though.

I still have 2 episodes left to watch this season. We've had a lot of unplanned family stuff but should get through them tonight. So far I've laughed a good bit.. For some reason this style comedy works for me!

Just watch it.

If you're not hooked in the first five minutes, I'm not sure about you.
It took me two mins to be hooked!!!

Nice execution, you're doing terrific.

Now you just need to make it past fartbook.
Truth. Fartbook is easily the worst episode of the series. I'd say just skip it.

Finished the recent season and will have to watch it again. Should I start from season 1 and go all the way through or just watch the new season again? 🤔

Got my oldest watching this with me tonight...we were cracking up! Good times. Found a new show for us to watch & do some bonding!!!

I swear the chirping from Shoresy never gets old for me. They don't overdo it which keeps it fresh.. Lol

Back