I only got to about season 4, nothing wrong with the show but life got in the way so I have not been decker to watch it.

It's so good though, easy to digest. Don't think to hard about it.

So I've never seen this. Honestly never heard about it outside here. But there's a 24 page thread.

Anyone up for giving a 10 second recap/sales pitch?
Skip season 1 episode 3(?) - the fart episode. Other than that one the series is really good, very funny.

received_953470138528711.jpeg

Noiice

So I've never seen this. Honestly never heard about it outside here. But there's a 24 page thread.

Anyone up for giving a 10 second recap/sales pitch?
Skip season 1 episode 3(?) - the fart episode. Other than that one the series is really good, very funny.

Skip no episodes. If you can't laugh at a good fart joke I don't know what to tell you.

Skip no episodes. If you can't laugh at a good fart joke I don't know what to tell you.
A fart joke is fine. 30 or 60 minutes non-stop ... no thanks.

Screenshot_20210616-083958_Twitter.jpg

Replaying the series since we binged everything else in the last 2 weeks.. gets better every time!

Alright, threw on the first two episodes last night and it's pretty good.
just get through fartbook without giving up on the series and you're set.

The fartbook episode was so so bad.
Picks right back up after that though thankfully. The episode with cold open recapping a fight alphabetical and 90s song lyrics as pick up lines might def my favorite so far. :LOL:

Not sure why but I’m at my sister’s house and she has a Hallmark Christmas movie on the TV and lo and behold Long Dick Dierks is in the movie.

Love me some Letterkenny. I’m on season 6 and it’s the best one yet!

pitter patter...

also, Shoresy with the rapid fire mom jokes while doing handstand pushups in the shower. "your mom liked my instagram post from puerto vallarta" :ROFLMAO:

Shoresy always has the best lines. Such a dumb but hilarious ongoing joke. I am watching I think season 7 and it was great to hear him back after what feels like a long time away.

The fartbook episode was so so bad.
Picks right back up after that though thankfully. The episode with cold open recapping a fight alphabetical and 90s song lyrics as pick up lines might def my favorite so far. :LOL:
hahahaha I am just seeing this - I wonder if they feel the same way we do about it.

also, Shoresy with the rapid fire mom jokes while doing handstand pushups in the shower. "your mom liked my instagram post from puerto vallarta" :ROFLMAO:

Looks like they have a show right down the road from me in February, I may check it out

Every time I see this thread pop up I get excited that another new season is starting..

200420CFD4012-1.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Staying in Letterkenny right now....Ha Ireland

Watching the season 1 finale!

I was pretty excited to see this thread pop up again!! Thought maybe they released new episodes!
Yeah, and it's just a bump from RPP being way behind.

That was a letdown :confused:

Sounds like the production got delayed due to Covid. Hopefully it comes out early 2021. They did film season 10 and 11 together.

Back