I just hope for the best and ignore all phone calls that start with 519

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The rest of Canada does as well, so you'll fit in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rest of Canada does as well, so you'll fit in.

So... what about a supersoft golf outing?

I'm only halfway through season two right now, but I've chuckled pretty good at some of the humor in this. Gail creeps me out yet makes me laugh pretty hard at her advances at Wayne.. Or anyone breathing.

giphy.gif

So... what about a supersoft golf outing?

I'm over a days drive away. Should keep an eye out. I think a few of the northeast guys and middleish Canadians have done a couple of get togethers.

I mean, it's just one of those shows.. You either think it's hilarious, or incredibly stupid.

Just found this show, it’s hilarious( to me) ! I’m only about four episodes into it but I’m hooked!!

I saw these knuckle heads arguing about how to cook a steak on Facebook and thought it was hilarious. I had no idea it was a show, but now I'm watching it on hulu.

I saw these knuckle heads arguing about how to cook a steak on Facebook and thought it was hilarious. I had no idea it was a show, but now I'm watching it on hulu.

Literally just watched that episode tonight. Heavy S&P, minute each side for the grill marks, 4 minutes total.

I love that you guys are watching and enjoying. Makes me want to watch it all... Again..

Wish @Six4Three5 would finally watch a frigging episode.

Literally just watched that episode tonight. Heavy S&P, minute each side for the grill marks, 4 minutes total.
Alberta Beef

Nots to be Impolites but...

This show is fantastic.

Does that come in men’s sizes?

You comes in men’s enough for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So many one liners in this show.

3 things gonna happen....

F-U Shoresy!

I thought the ladies team in one of the later seasons was just fiercely hilarious. So much funnier than the senior mens team.

So many one liners in this show.

3 things gonna happen....

My wife watched 5 minutes of the first episode then walked away shaking her head. I laughed my -SS off the entire first season

My wife watched 5 minutes of the first episode then walked away shaking her head. I laughed my -SS off the entire first season

Surprisingly, the Mrs finds this one funny. She likes the stupid one liners.

This show enters my daily lingo far too often. I actually have to catch myself sometimes at work from making a reference.
Back in the audit room, we used to talk like this to each other most of the time. Made for some fun times.

I gave it a try and it's a little tooooo much. Definitely some funny parts but I don't see myself watching a full season.

I gave it a try and it's a little tooooo much. Definitely some funny parts but I don't see myself watching a full season.

Just wait till you get to the episode "Les Hiques".
That is some of the funniest TV out there.

Just wait till you get to the episode "Les Hiques".
That is some of the funniest TV out there.

i love fishing in kee-beck

Back