I watched episode 4, Prostate, last night.

Probably the best episode in a long time for the show. It was amazing. The reenactment of the pap smear. Scraping the mitt. Just...*chef's kiss*.

I know this is very NSFW, but episode 4 was hilarious and this had to be one of the funniest exchanges from that episode. I just lose it every damn time I watch it.

Just got word that my Letterkenny Live show got pushed back again, this time until mid April. Originally the tickets were for March of 2020.

😱

Yaaaasss

I learned some hockey slang and I feel like I’m a better person for it.

Finally getting back into Letterkenny, starting back up again where I left off at Season 5.

Oh I have missed you.

Have they nailed down the date yet? I need this madness in my life!!!
Not that I’ve seen… I’m waiting until I know for sure because I’ll need to reconnect my Crave service to stream!

I'm surprised nobody has posted about the special International Women's Day special episode that dropped on Hulu today.

I'm surprised nobody has posted about the special International Women's Day special episode that dropped on Hulu today.
Didn’t know about it! Thanks!!

Hopefully it’s on Crave in Canada.

Just finished watching

Surprisingly my wife laughed at one of the queef jokes ... Then she called me disgusting for laughing at 80% of the other jokes

NSFW but hilarious

I love it!!! Can't wait.
I went to Letterkenny Live this weekend. To be honest it was a bit disappointing. Not bad, but not worth waiting through two years of delays and rescheduling. The Shoresy segments were by far the best.

I love it!!! Can't wait.
I went to Letterkenny Live this weekend. To be honest it was a bit disappointing. Not bad, but not worth waiting through two years of delays and rescheduling. The Shoresy segments were by far the best.
Good to know. I had tickets to the original Cincinnati date but got them refunded from Covid The rescheduled date ended up being a date that I could not go.

Back