'tough natives' is redundant.

Watched Shoresy over the weekend and really enjoyed it. You can tell it is related to Letterkenny, but it is it's own show. They fleshed out Shoresy quite a bit more than I expected, but really glad they did as I was actually rooting for him.

Not sure who my favorite **** was.... think maybe TEDHITCHCOCK.

After League tonight a couple guys I play with ( hockey guys ) were talking about Shoresy and how great it is. Keep in mind one of the guys occasionally uses an empty Pink Whitney shot bottle as a tee then crushes one 300 yards. I am definitely going to check Shoresy out.

Last edited:
So on the heels of binging Shoresy and really liking it, I finally watched some Letterkenny. Haven't gotten far but enjoying it so far.

Finally getting to finish the last couple epis of shoresy, definitely a decent series

So on the heels of binging Shoresy and really liking it, I finally watched some Letterkenny. Haven't gotten far but enjoying it so far.
I loved Letterkenny and thought Shoresy was just okay

I am still working through Letterkenny. I am on season 7 now. Still enjoying it.

Still working through Letterkenny. Am on season 8. Hearing a Kevin Smith reference in one of the episodes i watched today made me happy. :) sonetimes it is little things. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love this show so much

"Have you ever been sitting across from someone, just trying to have a normal conversation, fighting every urge inside yourself to just scream out 'YEAH'"?!?!

Nothing better than Shoresy dealing with the press. Haha

giphy (1) (7).gif

Back