Lie angle effect on ball flight

What is the direction of the target compared to your divot?

My 54 and 58 consistently go right (pull for me). I’m making good contact and path looks good. No other irons do it. This could be that they are too upright, correct?

I remember a while back someone telling me I should go 2 deg flat on my high lofted wedges even though I’m 1.5 deg upright on my irons. Does that logic sound right?
My irons a 1.5 upright, but I kept my blade wedges standard for this very reason. When I set them upright, everything went left on me (Pull.)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is it a draw or is it a pull? I was drawing my wedges, had them flattened, straightened it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each hockey-stick is similar to each other only in that the shaft is always installed in one corner of the head. But you cannot say that a certain club is better than another if we are talking about one price segment. I studied the article about the seven best clubs on the blog https://golfwithasmile.com/putters/top-rated-center-shafted-putters-review/ and here is what quote from this article I remember - since perfection depends on preferences, we refrain from judging that someone might be "the best." I like this phrase because we are all different people. For some, one stick may be good, but for someone, it will be completely useless. Therefore, it is impossible to determine which club will be the best.

Wednesday morning, I bent my 54 and 58 to 62.5 deg - both were are 65.5 deg. I went extreme to see what would happen. Now they are going just to the left of target, so I'm readjusting to 63 today and I should be good there. It's so convenient having a Mitchell bending machine to make little tweaks like this.

Back