Light Mode vs Dark Mode

I tend to stick with Night Mode. Seems like it is a bit less of an eye strain while reading stuff.

Dark mode on my phone day or night. Light mode when at work

I played around with dark mode earlier and liked it but think I’m staying with light mode.
Same here, dark was ok but I am enlightened now.
??‍♂️

I'm using both. Light mode during the day and dark mode in the late evening hours.

I generally don’t like reading light text against a dark background but I think the key is that the text isn’t too bright. They light gray tint to the text for this is easy on my eyes.

Dark mode, there is no other choice

Tried dark mode for a couple days and I can’t do it. Back to day mode

I’m solely on mobile, and I keep the brightness level really low, so light mode primarily for me.

All about the dark mode day and night! Love the options.

Dark mode is better in my opinion!

Dark mode, for sure. The only think that doesn't look great are the brand logo icons in signatures.

Dark mode is very easy on my eyes. I just leave it there

I prefer light mode

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The dark mode is cool but I have been sticking with the light mode.

I wish I could find the lightbulb

I found it had to turn phone sideways. I am loving the dark mode

I'm a fan of dark mode anything electronics. Big fan of the new iOS update from Apple for the same reason, and first thing I do on a new computer is turn microsoft office to dark theme. So for me - night time golfing all the way.

Dark mode all day! I've run dark themes on my browser for awhile now so this new THP look is perfect. I'm mostly on at night anyway after the kids go to bed so it's easier on the eyes.

Dark mode for everything.

Next feature for the forum ;)

Ohh! Just switched on nighttime golfing... nice!

I found it had to turn phone sideways. I am loving the dark mode

as mentioned in the first post, it’s at the bottom also, so you dont have to do that ?

I just crossed over to the dark side.

THP dark mode has ruined all other websites for me. I want dark mode on everything now, it's easier on the eyes.

I'm still using the daytime. The dark mode is pretty cool and a nice feature.

Updated last night. Dark mode is very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back