Light Mode vs Dark Mode

Up vote dark mode for me.

I turn on dark mode for everything that has that option.
I also have signatures toggled off so that doesnt effect me. I do like looking at the signatures every now and then but can read through a thread much quicker when they are not there.

I turn on dark mode for everything that has that option.
I also have signatures toggled off so that doesnt effect me. I do like looking at the signatures every now and then but can read through a thread much quicker when they are not there.

I didn’t realize I could turn signatures off. Just did and definitely prefer dark mode now.

OMG I am in love with Dark mode!!!

Dark mode, always. I've accidentally turned light mode on a few times clicking on the light bulb instead of the bell and it's like an assault on my eyes.

I prefer the dark side

Definitely dark mode for me. I use it on everything that offers the option.

Dark mode. Easier on the eyes.

Dark mode. Fer sure(y)

I guess I could be in the minority as I don't like dark mode on any screen. I usually turn up my brightness for screens to 100 percent

I shun the dark side, always light for me.

Did not even know the was a dark mode

Dark mode for me. Makes it easier for me to read. Plus it’s a quick way to see that my web sessions have logged out.

Im trying dark mode again, but always end up back to light.

I was on dark mode a bunch after I had lasik, but I have since found the light and haven’t gone back.

Light mode for me, can't do the dark.

I love the dark mode.

Every time I go on to THP on a computer that's not signed in I get blasted by the light mode and it just messes with me :LOL:

Always light mode. Dark mode distracts me

I'm still dark mode. Pretty much on every app/website that allows it.

Dark mode is great. When I clear my history and get thrown into light mode, it is unsettling until I log back in.

Back