Like NEW Vokey 200 Series 52* Wedge!

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
Stock Everything, basically brand new. Has hit about 10 balls. The other wedge in the picture is not for sale. Asking 85 Shipped Anywhere. Please take this off my hands. I got screwed over and am trying to buy another wedge! I am just trying to get what I payed for it.

2zxv6rk.jpg

If you are interested, I will take some pictures of the face for you. Just don't have the camera handy.

Thanks.

I feel your pain. Just received a driver head and it's not the one that was pictured in the listing. Enough to drive you crazy.
Did you notice a big difference in that wedge compared to the spin milled. I know you were supposed to get that 52 in sm variety but how does it compare to the other you got with it?

I feel your pain. Just received a driver head and it's not the one that was pictured in the listing. Enough to drive you crazy.
Did you notice a big difference in that wedge compared to the spin milled. I know you were supposed to get that 52 in sm variety but how does it compare to the other you got with it?

I am wondering the same thing! I haven't been able to try it, and I don't want to try it on the range because I need to keep it in as good as condition as I can to sell it.

The most I've done is bounce a ball on the wedge a couple of times and I can feel a bit of a difference between the grooves. The Spin milled delivers a lot more click to it. Maybe its all in my head.

I dont think there is that much difference. Kind of like the 50* I have for sale in here as well. It is not spin milled, but I cannot tell the difference. And according to Vokey and others, the grooves are what matters.

Yeah but if it's in your head it's hard to get over it. Damn brain...sure can complicate things

Basically the only reason I don't want this is because everytime I hit it I will think of the time I got ripped off, and I want the matching wedge.

So it sounds like you weren't able to get relief from the seller or forum where you bought it, then, or to find a cache of the listing somewhere proving your point? Too bad. Have you considered posting a warning thread with the name of the person you bought it from? Might not be worth the anguish if it's just your word against his.

Good luck on your attempt to sell it for what you paid. Might want to list it all over (WRX, ebay, TST, etc.) just to cover all the bases.

If you can't move it, I'd just play it. It's a great wedge, it's the only version the much-heralded Vokey line even offered in 52 until just a couple months ago, and u-groves on a 52 degree wedge really aren't going to have the sort of remarkable spin effects they do on a 56 or 60, for instance. In fact, I tend to think the decision to make a SM 52 this year has more to do with marketing demand than anything actually performance related. But that's just one man's opinion. Nonetheless, I understand the angst that comes from thinking you're buying something you're not.

In short, good luck!

Back