I've discovered mixing it with coconut water, big fan.

I really, really like the watermelon on hot days.

The other half has been trying to get me to try alternatives to Liquid IV. She claims cost but all of the alternatives are just as expensive so I'm guessing her ulterior reason is health (sugar). Someone help me rebuttal, I was drinking a lot of water and feeling great with these 🤷‍♂️

The other half has been trying to get me to try alternatives to Liquid IV. She claims cost but all of the alternatives are just as expensive so I'm guessing her ulterior reason is health (sugar). Someone help me rebuttal, I was drinking a lot of water and feeling great with these 🤷‍♂️

Liquid IV makes sugar free flavors now. You're welcome. ;)

Liquid IV makes sugar free flavors now. You're welcome. ;)
Game changer. The burning question for me is does Costco sell this yet? And will one packet make 64 Oz of water taste good enough?

Game changer. The burning question for me is does Costco sell this yet? And will one packet make 64 Oz of water taste good enough?
I do one packet in 30 oz of water and it's okay/a bit on the diluted side. I guess it depends on how strong you like your flavor.

I do one packet in 30 oz of water and it's okay/a bit on the diluted side. I guess it depends on how strong you like your flavor.
One packet of the normal lemon or strawberry was enough to make me drink my 64oz water bottle but sugar free often has less punch, which could potentially double the cost if I had to use 2 packets. Certainly worth trying and looking into though, thanks!

My wife has a PhD in exercise physiology. My kids drink Liquid IVs when they practice outside in the summer. The sugar is only bad if you are having an excess intake in your overall diet. She says that the sugar is helpful in allowing quicker and more complete absorption into your bloodstream.

So while she doesn’t recommend drinking it while just laying around the house, she thinks it’s just fine when you are sweating or active. She also doesn’t want any of us drink more than 1 a day, except for when I am racing karts. Then I usually have two becuase of how hot it is in the suit.

We just ordered the Cure hydration variety pack to compare to liquid iv. It was one my doc recommended when I asked. I haven’t got them yet. I have always used Liquid IV because of Costco

Received a few packs yesterday ... no sugar peach is delicious

Just placed an order for some sugar free white peach. Looking forward to it. Amazon has it as a Prime deal.

30% off coupon ends tonight

DEAL30

Third use of these yesterday and I'm impressed. I played for 3 hours at 90 degrees and high humidity as an old walker and these do help vs. water. I like that they are not sugar filled as well.

I've been using the NUUN + Caffeine during rounds and Liquid IVs after rounds. Got a box of the Golden Cherry since so many here have raved about it and they are indeed quite good.

My husband, @Cruskater loves the lemon lime flavor. Once he sees the 30% promo, I am sure we will be adding it to the cart!

Ordered cherry and lemon lime during prime day.

Back